Hammond support thread.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Great to have him back. Cannot wait. He's ten times the individual some of the twats posting on here are. Welcome back Dean.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
In can slightly understand his celebration at the Withdean. It was a huge game for both teams. I'm not condoning it though. I've got no doubt he'll work his socks off to earn the respect of the fans again and that motivation will only benefit us. I'm looking forward to seeing him in a Brighton shirt again as he was a very good player for us before and he'll be a lot better now.

Our midfield now has to be one of the best in the league.

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
Welcome back....ok so he did something he shouldnt have done....but dont we all....forgive and forget...move on....life is too short...once he scores a few and has a some good games, everyone will just get on with it.

4 signings today! excellent stuff Gus..

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
He left us for Colchester....COLCHESTER!!

Yes but there was a bit of a story behind that but all water under the bridge.

I'm ready to forgive him.

Never any excuse for what he did but he was probably getting a bit of abuse that night.

D

Deleted member 2719

Good Thread.

It's unfortunate that so many fans only the see the bad boy Hammond because he was a model pro and was Shit on by his local Club and he lost his cool one day.
Who the f*ck hasn't lost it before, it's usually because you care.
Judge the lad by his performance from now on and i have no doubt he will perform with some important performances and will be in a successful championship side that will give us even more thrills than last season and promotion to the promised land.

Can't wait.

Welcome back Dean.:thumbsup:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I am not at all thrilled at signing him, but I'd never boo him. Once he pulls that shirt on and crosses that white line, he will be one of us again. So he will get my backing, I have never boo'd an Albion player in nearly 40 years as a supporter, and that's not about to change now.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Welcome back- a local lad, former captain and great player - I will cheer him when he returns notwithstanding what happened at Withdean.
A positive addition to our midfield.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Good thread.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He left us for Colchester....COLCHESTER!!

If I remember rightly, wasn't he sold reluctantly on all sides - i.e. the club and Dean - because he was a valuable asset and we needed the money. And Colchester were in a higher division.

He was on his way to Charlton and, by the sound of it, when he gathered there was an interest from Brighton he jumped at it. He seems to want to come back. One volunteer is worth ten pressed men, so fair play to him.

I didn't like him at Southampton, either, but........

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Has no one else ever made a mistake when caught up in a moment? Reacted in a split second then regretted it? People make mistakes but we all deserve a second chance.....

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Welcome back indeed. I will give him a full cheer. As long as he pulls his weight for us now that is all that matters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports