Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammond support thread.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Good player - bit of a knob with his gesturing but then it didn't make me cry myself to sleep so I guess I'm happy he is back.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
He made himself a twat that day and until he proves otherwise on the pitch he'll remain one in my eyes. I won't boo him, I've never booed any Albion player, but he's not getting a cheer off me either until he bangs in a winner against Palace and kisses the badge.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
He came through our youth set up, he's a Sussex lad. He's got guts to come back and I'll be getting behind him.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Hammond support thread how bent is that?

Behaving just as badly as the petulant player by calling him a Judas.... how bent is THAT?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Made a mistake that night, but all a bit pantomime.

Met him at SOL a few years and ago and he is a great bloke and a local lad.

As long as he puts in a shift and kisses the badge at least twice I will learn to forgive him.

Has to apologise to me personally though, make a few cracks about the "Southampton way" and admit he found Adkins a bit weird.

Seriously, we've got one of our own back and I'd imagine he has jumped at the chance. He will play his heart out.

Welcome back Dean.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Thing is, he is probably what we need in midfield and his height will be important. He does need to build some serious bridges with the fans though.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Can't boo anyone in a Brighton shirt but he needs to perform from the off to get the crowd behind him IMO

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
He choose to come here over others so has my support.

Sad when we lost him, sad with the gestures to the south stand but it's water under the bridge.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I'm sorry but I can't forgive his Withdean antics. Murray didn't celebrate when he scored against us, Hammond made a twat of himself. I won't boo him but I will go silent when his name is mentioned. Great Albion legends are always cheered. I went to Sheffield Utd to cheer Danny Cullip's name after his transfer. Hammond has shown his true colours so he can f@@k off and watch the flair of other better players than him in the first team while he plays in the development squad as a reserve for Andrew Crofts. (another returnee who behaved totally professionally on leaving our beloved club).

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My first thoughts were purely WHAT THE FUCKERY, but as a decent enough player to add to a squad that is caked in class now, i'm happy enough to have him. I don't need an explanation to offer him forgiveness. Some bloke did something a bit annoying a few times. So what.
I hope he feels very very proud to be playing for us again and experiencing the Amex in real stripes. If he does, then cool. Welcome back Hammo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here