Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammond support thread.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Any player that pulls on the stripes has my backing no matter what their history. Give the guy a break and get behind him.

I will be seriously pissed if everyone slates him, we are better than that as BHA fans.

Dont spoil the party.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Always was a quality player, ignore the haters Dean!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I will cheer if he scores or makes a goal line clearance! He will be playing for Brighton and trying his hardest!

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
If he carries on his form from last season you'll have a very good player, even Saints fans had written him off after promotion from League One but his improvement under Adkins that summer was phenomenal.

As I said, good luck to him and you - even if the reactions of some of your fans are giving me hysterics.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Not happy with the shit he did at withdean, but he was the one who wanted to come back, so he will get my full support as he is back in the blue and white.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I think it's more about how it came about, than the player. There was so much hope it was a fantastic signing.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Anyone who boos him is an idiot. He's a Brighton player and a Brighton lad. Welcome back Dean.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I can understand the malice towards him but in this day there is very little loyalty in football and as long as he plays his part in getting us into the promotion race then its ok with me but don't expect me to get his name on my sons shirt.
I am not sure how much game time he will get as I think we will be behind Bridcutt and Crofts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here