Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammond support thread.

mikes smalls

Dec 13, 2006
Isleworth
On the Player interview he says he has grown up. I take this as showing some remorse for his behaviour at Withdean.
Lets hope some of our posters can grow up a bit by the time he makes his debut at the Amex.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Players can leave whenever they like, he's a pro and it's up to him to behave in a professional manner.

He was our club ex CAPTAIN and he CHOSE to not only behave like a total bellend when he came on at Withers for Southampton but then backs it up by being a prick post match. Why did he choose to do that? Was he getting grief off us? Nope. Was he given a decent welcome? Yep.

So I CHOOSE to view him as a fucktard. I despised him after that performance and so did everyone in the ground that day.

He was lucky not to get lynched let alone re-signed after that display.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
you should never boo your own players but then you shouldnt go up to your old fans and do what he did at the withdean either, it was nothing to do with us what happened to him, i will retain a dignified silence when he makes his first appearance, after then its up to him how he does as to what reaction he gets thereafter. if i was gus I`d get him to make an apology about that night to help smooth the waters.

No point in singling out and booing an Albion player as it reduces us from 11 to 10 and causes resentment/splits within our own crowd. Just keep silent and see how he goes.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Players can leave whenever they like, he's a pro and it's up to him to behave in a professional manner.

He was our club ex CAPTAIN and he CHOSE to not only behave like a total bellend when he came on at Withers for Southampton but then backs it up by being a prick post match. Why did he choose to do that? Was he getting grief off us? Nope. Was he given a decent welcome? Yep.

So I CHOOSE to view him as a fucktard. I despised him after that performance and so did everyone in the ground that day.

He was lucky not to get lynched let alone re-signed after that display.

This....I wont boo him but can never look at him as an Albion player.....sorry its just the way I feel,

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Well after Withdean it is hard to forgive but if he plays well i'm sure the fans will be behind him

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
No, sorry, can't forgive his behaviour. Won't boo him as this would have a negative effect on the team. I just know the guys true colours. Loads of players leave us in the proper manner eg Danny Cullip, Bobby Z etc. DH came back and made a c@@t of himself and showed his true colours. Will never cheer him.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
You seem to be a wise fella so off I trott, thanks for the advise, hope your group goes well..

Indeed I am a wise fellow. Let's not spoil a good evening for our beloved BHA.

PS: Please don't trott of to Croydon I hate empty seats. :wink:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It'll take some forgiving but he's an Albion player and we should get behind him now.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Any player that pulls on the stripes has my backing no matter what their history. Give the guy a break and get behind him.

I will be seriously pissed if everyone slates him, we are better than that as BHA fans.

Dont spoil the party.

This, just because he gave Stains 100% we hated him, including me, when he pulls on the blue and white he'll be the same, get behind him

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He wanted extra money over and above a captains rate and then came back to us, scored a goal and took the piss.
Yeah right I,ll cheer him.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Any player that pulls on the stripes has my backing no matter what their history. Give the guy a break and get behind him.

I will be seriously pissed if everyone slates him, we are better than that as BHA fans.

Dont spoil the party.

Which is why half of this lot can't be BHA supporters. They don't have a brain cell to rub between them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here