Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammond support thread.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Any player that pulls on the stripes has my backing no matter what their history. Give the guy a break and get behind him.

I will be seriously pissed if everyone slates him, we are better than that as BHA fans.

Dont spoil the party.
Trigger....you speak the truth.....for once...Lol!

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
:clap2:
Good Thread.

It's unfortunate that so many fans only the see the bad boy Hammond because he was a model pro and was Shit on by his local Club and he lost his cool one day.
Who the f*ck hasn't lost it before, it's usually because you care.
Judge the lad by his performance from now on and i have no doubt he will perform with some important performances and will be in a successful championship side that will give us even more thrills than last season and promotion to the promised land.

Can't wait.

Welcome back Dean.:thumbsup:

This. :clap2:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Everyone deserves a second chance - takes a bigger man to come back and apologise for something that he's done than to walk away and never look back!!!

He's a Brighton Player now and deserves our support surely we are better than to stand there and boo him!!! I will never boo an Albion player - the same as I would never boo Noone for going - in fact I will look out to see how well he's doing and wish him all the best.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
He owes an apology. Then we can let things go and support the man.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
He's a Brighton Player now

Southampton player on loan to BHA Lady G!

dean_hammond.jpg

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Any player that pulls on the stripes has my backing no matter what their history. Give the guy a break and get behind him.

I will be seriously pissed if everyone slates him, we are better than that as BHA fans.

Dont spoil the party.

Absolutely agreed !

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
Jesus there are way too many people up themselves on here. Public apologies? FFS!!! Maybe he should be tarred and feathered in the processes.

He gave his all when he was here previously and I will expect the same when he returns. For that he should be supported by EVERYONE.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Dont spoil the party.

Get a mind of your own and don't just be a blind follower. If we signed ian huntly up front and put fred west as manager would you still cheer them?

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Good interview on seagulls player. He basically said that he has grown up a lot since he left, with a little grin on his face at the time. Then also said that he realises he will have to do well to win over the fans.
Yes he acted like a knob that night at Withdean, but some people on here need to grow up. Nobody should boo their own players.
Welcome back dean

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Has no one else ever made a mistake when caught up in a moment? Reacted in a split second then regretted it? People make mistakes but we all deserve a second chance.....

of course but then again a lot of people apologise as well.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Some fucktards on here. A local lad who left to better his career at a time when (I know it's hard to believe) Colchester were a better financial optiion for him. What he did at Withdean was stupid but he WAS given a hostile rception and I can't blame him for reacting to that. I'm happy to see him back. Can't see him starting though.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Like many I was there when he scored against us at Withdean, and his "celebration" is the first thing that pops into my head when someone mentions Dean Hammond.

If he were to knock a few goals in then perhaps I will start to forget, but until he does I will be supporting the team, but not him.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
"It will be dream to play at this stadium as a Brighton player and I've been dreaming of that since of was a boy, with a Brighton shirt on."

Good enough for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here