Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Entitled tw4ts at chelski

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They will be nervous in all aspects of their play if their fans don't support them. Moises and Enzo are very YOUNG, Frank... they need support and decent coaching... not sure they're getting either at the moment (true for Mudryk too).
Colwill almost certainly had this in the back of his mind in his quest to stay here I suggest, at least he knew what Chelsea fans can be like. Moises wouldn’t have had a clue and yes he does look very timid in comparison to the Moises we know.

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
They are thicker than a very thick thing.

A lesson in how you can’t buy everything you want for a billion pounds. There is something rather reassuring that money can’t buy you everything you crave. Probably time for Boehly to go back to American Rugby and try and buy a title there

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Fair enough but not for me and certainly not enough to make up for the clangers he made fairly regularly. Whatever the case he acted like a prize twat as was dispatched accordingly
Acrimonious departure
But was a very good keeper for us
Sheffield Wednesday improvement on Matt Ryan
Ben Roberts departure was the start of his down hill slide
Genuinely hope he reaches his potential
Just not with Brighton on Thames

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Looks lost at the moment but sure he will come good. Has been mentioned I’m sure but RDZ has players knowing who they’re passing to depending on who closes them down, to the point it’s natural. Chelsea is all a bit rush rush no real patterns of play. They have gone to the next extreme this time and put a team on the pitch that has hardly as a group of 11 played much PL football. Silva is the only experienced defender being played in defence. Chilwill who appears to be a LW at the moment and Sterling are the only other 2 with more than 100 PL games I would think. They would have done better spending some of the cash in players that have some serious PL minutes under their belt.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Idiots summary of Twelfth FC's entitled fan base view on Brighton to save everyone a wasted hour:-
1. We are a bunch of losers as we follow a club with no history (in there view no history directly correlates to trophies). Absolutely no recollection of Chelsea back in the eighties with attendances of about 8k in the second tier and in a crumbling stadium.
2. We show know our place. Chelsea are a super giant of football. We should show some respect by offering our players at rock bottom prices
3. We have ripped them off with Cucurella, Potter and Co, Sanchez and held Caciedo to ransom. Tony Bloom is a con man!
4. We are a feeder club with no ambition and no right to be a top six club in Europe
The football bitch-list equivalent of the 'reasons' given for leaving the EU?

1. If it wasn't for the English, the French would all be talking German
(and so on).

el punal

Frank Leboeuf thinks Chelsea's problems currently are in part down to players being scared to make mistakes, because the fans will boo/criticize them, so they're doing the bare minimum in games rather than taking any risks. Might be right. Just funny that their fans could be partly the cause of their on field problems.
I went to watch Chelsea play at Stamford Bridge in 1971 when they played Jeunesse Esch (spelling?) in the European Cup Winners Cup. Chelsea were 8-0 up from the away leg and won this one 13-0, an aggregate score of 21-0! You’d think the Chelsea fans would be overjoyed? Not a bit of it. They were vile. Peter Houseman was the target - being called ‘Mary’ constantly and slagged off constantly along with other Chelsea players.

The good thing was that Chelsea’s stock was about to fall rapidly within a couple of years with relegation and the lovely, cuddly Ken Bates taking charge in 1982. He and the Chelsea fans deserved each other - an odious match made in hell.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I went to watch Chelsea play at Stamford Bridge in 1971 when they played Jeunesse Esch (spelling?) in the European Cup Winners Cup. Chelsea were 8-0 up from the away leg and won this one 13-0, an aggregate score of 21-0! You’d think the Chelsea fans would be overjoyed? Not a bit of it. They were vile. Peter Houseman was the target - being called ‘Mary’ constantly and slagged off constantly along with other Chelsea players.

The good thing was that Chelsea’s stock was about to fall rapidly within a couple of years with relegation and the lovely, cuddly Ken Bates taking charge in 1982. He and the Chelsea fans deserved each other - an odious match made in hell.
.... Before the Chelsea away game I was the only Brighton fan in a 'Chelsea only' pub, got talking to 5 lads (early 20's) who soon realised i was a Brighton fan and were as right as rain, loved what we were doing as opposed to their club. Previous time got bought a few drinks, again no issues. Clearly there are some mouthy ones but there are decent fans as well.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Most Chelsea fans would disagree vehemently with you after four games. He hasn’t got any competition there has he?
Most Chelsea fans would disagree vehemently with me on most things most of the time! That's because they're etitled twats and I'm not! Sanchez hasn't actually done anything wrong (other than signing for a crap club). The team's lack of success can gardly be laid at Sanchez door (except by the entitled twats at Chelsea - and one or two on here who regard him as the devil incarnate for daring to fall out with RdZ!).

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Someone at the weekend said that Chelsea didn't go in for Maddison, because they won't buy anyone over 25. Weird that they can't see the benefit of a few leaders in the group. Lalana, Welbeck etc. have been key to our approach. They could have one of them for £100M ....
Recruitment has done it again! Where on earth did we find that Milner. Outstanding. If he keeps developing, reckon Chels will be in in January. £120m

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not so. Sanchez had fallen out with de Zerbi and Richard and was leaving the club. He was leaving as soon as he asked to be left out - nothing to do with being third choice. Just Chelsea entitled bollocks - they're so up it they can't see the real picture.
And they've still got themselves a good GK.
Average keeper concentration issues.
To be fair, until we bought Bert, Sanchez was still 2nd choice, just refusing to play. But it was always obvious that Bert was bought to be first choice over Steele so at that point, Sanchez had dropped to third choice before Chelsea came in for him.

Unfortunately, I don't believe Chelsea bought Sanchez to be first choice and I can see him being replaced fairly quickly and then having to decide whether he is happy to sit on the bench as second choice or whether to withdraw his labour again :shrug:
Bert 🤣

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
To be fair, until we bought Bert, Sanchez was still 2nd choice, just refusing to play. But it was always obvious that Bert was bought to be first choice over Steele so at that point, Sanchez had dropped to third choice before Chelsea came in for him.

Unfortunately, I don't believe Chelsea bought Sanchez to be first choice and I can see him being replaced fairly quickly and then having to decide whether he is happy to sit on the bench as second choice or whether to withdraw his labour again :shrug:
Yep, no doubt about any of that - clearly not our No 1 keeper. Yet it doesn't seem to go down well in some quarters. You'd have thought Rob would have joined the Chave forums by now, weird he's still here given the flounce he had.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seems Enzo has had enough and already wants out.

Good luck with that 7 year contract hun
Has anyone other than know nothing Merson mentioned this? Sounds like he’s just guessing to me

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Steele was playing every game, and we bought Verbruggen in to play him, so Sanchez had dropped to third choice.
Sanchez was never third choice. He was second choice when Steele took over, then persona non grata, not travelling with the team and never playing for us again by the time Bart joined us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here