Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Entitled tw4ts at chelski

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you read twatter or X or whatever it’s called, checkout the posts on Colwill and Caciedo

seemly they are both shit and we have ripped them off ( after 2 games)

it’s very much like reading our official twitter and Facebook feeds when tau wasn’t playing. The whole of their African contingent have lost their shit

it’s very amusing

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Personally I’m not sure Colwill was really up for staying at the Bridge, sure he got a cushy contract out of it, but my gut feeling was he loved it here, probably loved Roberto too and wanted to join us but Chelsea wouldn’t play ball … not sure how I’d feel tbh, that and he’ll have known one/two mistakes and that’s that… for all the money, it’s obviously a shitty place to be.

Just ask poor old Graham.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Personally I’m not sure Colwill was really up for staying at the Bridge, sure he got a cushy contract out of it, but my gut feeling was he loved it here, probably loved Roberto too and wanted to join us but Chelsea wouldn’t play ball … not sure how I’d feel tbh, that and he’ll have known one/two mistakes and that’s that… for all the money, it’s obviously a shitty place to be.

He signed their new contract. If he had made it clear that wasn’t going to happen then they would have sold. We were just a bargaining chip.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Would absolutely LOVE it if we signed Colwill in Jan for an even lower price than they would have got this summer, because he turned out to be 'shit'.
I could see this happening. Maybe not in january, but in the summer or next. With the amount of spending they have done they will want almost immediate results, and when it doesnt happen there's going to be some knee jerk reactions... sack the manager, try the players who havent been given a go yet, change formations, spend another billion etc. If they dont get the success they want pretty quickly there'll be some scapegoats and a more experienced centre back who's won trophies to replace the inexperienced youth team product could easily happen. We then swoop in with a tempting bid to bring him back to Sussex...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20230904_174816_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230904_174601_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230904_174520_Chrome.jpg
Chelsea, comedy gold of the gift that keeps giving :laugh:

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
Idiots summary of Twelfth FC's entitled fan base view on Brighton to save everyone a wasted hour:-
1. We are a bunch of losers as we follow a club with no history (in there view no history directly correlates to trophies). Absolutely no recollection of Chelsea back in the eighties with attendances of about 8k in the second tier and in a crumbling stadium.
2. We show know our place. Chelsea are a super giant of football. We should show some respect by offering our players at rock bottom prices
3. We have ripped them off with Cucurella, Potter and Co, Sanchez and held Caciedo to ransom. Tony Bloom is a con man!
4. We are a feeder club with no ambition and no right to be a top six club in Europe

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014

Hardly POOR old Graham!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

They also have to play him regardless of form or mindset to prove a point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here