Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Entitled tw4ts at chelski

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why not leave it there then? Sanchez is a very good goalkeeper who happened to fall out with de Zerbi (or more likely with de Zerbi's preferred GK coach - Richard something, I believe). He never was our third choice GK, just th one that de Zerbi wanted to make a point about.
Of course, he offends their entitlement model - eventually their 'entitlement' and related spite will be his downfall at Stamford Bridge, and the little people (and a few aftertimers on NSC) will rejoice in being 'right' all along.......even though the rest of the world regards them as prats.
Steele was playing every game, and we bought Verbruggen in to play him, so Sanchez had dropped to third choice.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Entitlement does seem to be in their DNA. It was only 2 weeks ago that the renowned Chelsea YouTuber Rory Jennings was lamenting Liverpool about to sign Caicedo from under Chelsea's nose, opining that he was the missing piece in the Anfield jigsaw, that Chelsea had missed out big time and now - fast forward - he is saying how Declan Rice is the real deal and how Caicedo isn't fit to lace his boots, another rip-off etc.

What is sad is when good players that leave us totally under-achieve at their

Biss is thriving under Postecoglou and I guarantee all the ex-Albion players at Chelsea would be thriving if De Zerbi was in charge.
Entitlement does seem to be in their DNA. It was only 2 weeks ago that the renowned Chelsea YouTuber Rory Jennings was lamenting Liverpool about to sign Caicedo from under Chelsea's nose, opining that he was the missing piece in the Anfield jigsaw, that Chelsea had missed out big time and now - fast forward - he is saying how Declan Rice is the real deal and how Caicedo isn't fit to lace his boots, another rip-off etc.

What is sad is when good players that leave us totally under-achieve at their new club. We know Cucurella is a good player, as is Colwill, Caicedo, Bissouma, and I'm not buying into the narrative that they were mediocre and we've just fleeced the big boys.

Biss is thriving under Postecoglou and I guarantee all the ex-Albion players at Chelsea would be thriving if De Zerbi was in charge.
Bissouma & White are thriving at the Emirates, too.

It seems there must be something in the water at Stamford Bridge!

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Bissouma & White are thriving at the Emirates, too.

It seems there must be something in the water at Stamford Bridge!
Now that Bissouma is playing well at Spurs does that mean that all our recent sales are doing well except for the Chelsea ones?
Trossard - not first choice but does well when called on. I that’s what Arsenal bought him to be.
White - playing well at Arsenal
Burn - playing well at Newcastle
Bissouma - playing well at Spurs
Mac Allister - settling in well at Liverpool

Ok Maupay wasn’t a success at Everton but he wasn’t a guaranteed starter for us by the end.

Any others?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Now that Bissouma is playing well at Spurs does that mean that all our recent sales are doing well except for the Chelsea ones?
Trossard - not first choice but does well when called on. I that’s what Arsenal bought him to be.
White - playing well at Arsenal
Burn - playing well at Newcastle
Bissouma - playing well at Spurs
Mac Allister - settling in well at Liverpool

Ok Maupay wasn’t a success at Everton but he wasn’t a guaranteed starter for us by the end.

Any others?
😃

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Steele was playing every game, and we bought Verbruggen in to play him, so Sanchez had dropped to third choice.
Not so. Sanchez had fallen out with de Zerbi and Richard and was leaving the club. He was leaving as soon as he asked to be left out - nothing to do with being third choice. Just Chelsea entitled bollocks - they're so up it they can't see the real picture.
And they've still got themselves a good GK.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Not so. Sanchez had fallen out with de Zerbi and Richard and was leaving the club. He was leaving as soon as he asked to be left out - nothing to do with being third choice. Just Chelsea entitled bollocks - they're so up it they can't see the real picture.
Really don't see the issue here. He was first choice, dropped to second choice due to performance. Didn't accept that and dropped to third as a result.

However it's cut, Chelsea took on a backup keeper for £25m when Brentfords undisputed 1st choice Spanish keeper went for similar to a club in the champions league and competing for the PL title.

Sanchez has done well financially but won't play for Spain again as a result of his flounce. He'll have 7 years of mega cash to contemplate that I guess as he sits on the bench. What a mug he is. No wonder de zerbi etc fell out with him, no place for such attitudes in professional team sports clubs (excluding Chelsea obviously).

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Really don't see the issue here. He was first choice, dropped to second choice due to performance. Didn't accept that and dropped to third as a result.
No, ne didn't accept it and dropped out of contention. Our third choice keeper then sat on the bench for the rest of the season.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
If you read twatter or X or whatever it’s called, checkout the posts on Colwill and Caciedo

seemly they are both shit and we have ripped them off ( after 2 games)

it’s very much like reading our official twitter and Facebook feeds when tau wasn’t playing. The whole of their African contingent have lost their shit

it’s very amusing
Good. I hope it turns our to be true. They are both Chelsea players so I Hope they both have a horrible time there and score an own goal in every game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Most Chelsea fans would disagree vehemently with you after four games. He hasn’t got any competition there has he?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
He’s too busy counting his money and trying on black jeans and white shoes in case RDZ goes and he gets to come back 😂
Yeah, I seem to recall he kindly offered not to take the full severance from Boehly.
I suspect he agreed to just keep taking the paycheck until he takes his next job.

He's in no rush.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here