Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Entitled tw4ts at chelski

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Idiots summary of Twelfth FC's entitled fan base view on Brighton to save everyone a wasted hour:-
1. We are a bunch of losers as we follow a club with no history (in there view no history directly correlates to trophies). Absolutely no recollection of Chelsea back in the eighties with attendances of about 8k in the second tier and in a crumbling stadium.
2. We show know our place. Chelsea are a super giant of football. We should show some respect by offering our players at rock bottom prices
3. We have ripped them off with Cucurella, Potter and Co, Sanchez and held Caciedo to ransom. Tony Bloom is a con man!
4. We are a feeder club with no ambition and no right to be a top six club in Europe
well come on, how many of us didn’t know that already:ROFLMAO:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sanchez is getting a shoeing on radio phone ins, for example:

“Why the hell did we buy Brighton’s third choice keeper. Didn’t that tell them something :mad: ?”.

Then on TS at 1 today Andy Jacobs was scathing of Winstanley and Stewart, he couldn’t bring himself to mention their names. They’ve failed in their duties over two windows by not signing a goal scorer or goalie. He found their smiley faces walking across the pitch nauseas, he can’t understand why they haven’t been sacked.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sanchez is getting a shoeing on radio phone ins, for example:

“Why the hell did we buy Brighton’s third choice keeper. Didn’t that tell them something :mad: ?”.

Then on TS at 1 today Andy Jacobs was scathing of Winstanley and Stewart, he couldn’t bring himself to mention their names. They’ve failed in their duties over two windows by not signing a goal scorer or goalie. He found their smiley faces walking across the pitch nauseas, he can’t understand why they haven’t been sacked.

That is most unfair, I think that Sanchez is a very very good goalkeeper. It's just that he's not great with his feet and doesn't like to be put under pressure, but apart from that ....... oh

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I've predicted that Colwill was going to struglle to impress from the start. He's gone from playing in a well-drilled back five - with Dunk on one side of him and Pervis the other, and where he had to spend 4-5 months on the bench before breaking into the team as a starter - straight into the deep end of Chelsea's first choice 11 from game 1.

Judging by their fans' reaction of outrage to our record-breaking 30-40m bid for Colwill, he has got some overly high expectations on him to be able to slot straight into a disorganised team and dominate the back line like VVD.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I could see this happening. Maybe not in january, but in the summer or next. With the amount of spending they have done they will want almost immediate results, and when it doesnt happen there's going to be some knee jerk reactions... sack the manager, try the players who havent been given a go yet, change formations, spend another billion etc. If they dont get the success they want pretty quickly there'll be some scapegoats and a more experienced centre back who's won trophies to replace the inexperienced youth team product could easily happen. We then swoop in with a tempting bid to bring him back to Sussex...
I'm not so sure. The squad would've moved on by then - and so would the recruitment team.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Idiots summary of Twelfth FC's entitled fan base view on Brighton to save everyone a wasted hour:-
1. We are a bunch of losers as we follow a club with no history (in there view no history directly correlates to trophies). Absolutely no recollection of Chelsea back in the eighties with attendances of about 8k in the second tier and in a crumbling stadium.
2. We show know our place. Chelsea are a super giant of football. We should show some respect by offering our players at rock bottom prices
3. We have ripped them off with Cucurella, Potter and Co, Sanchez and held Caciedo to ransom. Tony Bloom is a con man!
4. We are a feeder club with no ambition and no right to be a top six club in Europe
Point 5 “ we’re jealous of them. It’s not fair” (think Harry Enfield’s Kevin character)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Entitlement does seem to be in their DNA. It was only 2 weeks ago that the renowned Chelsea YouTuber Rory Jennings was lamenting Liverpool about to sign Caicedo from under Chelsea's nose, opining that he was the missing piece in the Anfield jigsaw, that Chelsea had missed out big time and now - fast forward - he is saying how Declan Rice is the real deal and how Caicedo isn't fit to lace his boots, another rip-off etc.

What is sad is when good players that leave us totally under-achieve at their new club. We know Cucurella is a good player, as is Colwill, Caicedo, Bissouma, and I'm not buying into the narrative that they were mediocre and we've just fleeced the big boys.

Biss is thriving under Postecoglou and I guarantee all the ex-Albion players at Chelsea would be thriving if De Zerbi was in charge.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've got a colleague whose husband supports Chelsea. She was telling me today him and his mates spent the weekend being very rude about us - apparently we're to blame, not sure how, but they firmly believe it's our fault that Chelsea are rubbish 😁
I know. We've scammed them, somehow

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That is most unfair, I think that Sanchez is a very very good goalkeeper. It's just that he's not great with his feet and doesn't like to be put under pressure, but apart from that ....... oh
Why not leave it there then? Sanchez is a very good goalkeeper who happened to fall out with de Zerbi (or more likely with de Zerbi's preferred GK coach - Richard something, I believe). He never was our third choice GK, just th one that de Zerbi wanted to make a point about.
Of course, he offends their entitlement model - eventually their 'entitlement' and related spite will be his downfall at Stamford Bridge, and the little people (and a few aftertimers on NSC) will rejoice in being 'right' all along.......even though the rest of the world regards them as prats.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Chelsea's new head of recruitment

F45NWarXwAA6iwd~2.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here