Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Entitled tw4ts at chelski

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Back on topic re Sanchez and whether he was No.1 (non playing capacity obvs), No 2 (but not sitting on the bench, no siree), or No. 3 (not expected to sit on the bench so all fine and dabdy).

Do we need a poll?

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Any fellow Chelsea Schadenfreudists should listen to the odd Chelsea podcast after they lose. Pointless after a victory as they quickly slip back into entitled "should get top four" territory. But after a defeat, especially a bad one like Forest at home, they go into total meltdown. Tremendous fun.
Thanks. Can you recommend any?

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Thanks. Can you recommend any?

If you just search your podcast app of choice you’ll get loads. There are tons of 'em. The least hysterical one is the Athletic's Straight Outta Cobham. Then there’s At the Bridge, The Chelsea Echo, Chelsea Fancast, London is Blue, Talking Blues, That Chelsea Podcast… a couple of these are American but they’re just as much fun post-defeat. Make sure you fast forward through all the Patreon begging and ads. Their angst can be very funny. Post-Forest has been a particularly rich vein of comedy.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Some of us who remember Batty at Leeds are still young by NSC standards.
Actually I was surprised that he'd retired as late as 2004. I think of him as an early 90s player probably because I lived in Leeds at the time and worked with loads of Leeds fans. But yes, point taken.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
If you just search your podcast app of choice you’ll get loads. There are tons of 'em. The least hysterical one is the Athletic's Straight Outta Cobham. Then there’s At the Bridge, The Chelsea Echo, Chelsea Fancast, London is Blue, Talking Blues, That Chelsea Podcast… a couple of these are American but they’re just as much fun post-defeat. Make sure you fast forward through all the Patreon begging and ads. Their angst can be very funny. Post-Forest has been a particularly rich vein of comedy.
' YTF ' ( Younes Talks Football ) is worth a quick look if only for the smugness of the man. Its usually about 20 minutes and he likes to dissect everything Chelsea in some sort of omniscient way. One week its looking good and heading for top four. The next week its all about what is going wrong.
Rory Jennings is amusing as well. Delivered in a voice only just above a whisper, I think he is trying to give the impression of a quietly spoken and deep thinking analyst. He ain't. The considered approach usually gives way to a rant.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
What an ugly moron...
Uncalled for IMHO, by all mean argue with / laugh at her opinions / ranting but no need to do this. Nobody ever picks up Garth Crooks for his appearance when he’s spouting bollox, her being female doesn’t make it OK. We’re better than that.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Uncalled for IMHO, by all mean argue with / laugh at her opinions / ranting but no need to do this. Nobody ever picks up Garth Crooks for his appearance when he’s spouting bollox, her being female doesn’t make it OK. We’re better than that.
It's a strange one for sure. Though we can't really compare until Garth gets down and dirty with his web cam on I guess. I reckon there'd be more references to his appearance then.

That said, she's clearly very very damaged, whether that is by society in this day and age or through some sort of childhood traumas. Its sad, but there comes a point where the individual takes on the responsibility for how they behave - I was reading about Seal in the Guardian the other day. That's taking control and personal responsibility. Easier for some than others I guess.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Totally agree.

Also, those getting sucked into commenting or sharing her videos are doing exactly what she wants: spreading her content and making her money. Like most self-publicists, she's best ignored, I'd say.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Back on topic re Sanchez and whether he was No.1 (non playing capacity obvs), No 2 (but not sitting on the bench, no siree), or No. 3 (not expected to sit on the bench so all fine and dabdy).

Do we need a poll?
No. I'm right. He was never our 3rd Choice.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
It's a strange one for sure. Though we can't really compare until Garth gets down and dirty with his web cam on I guess. I reckon there'd be more references to his appearance then.

That said, she's clearly very very damaged, whether that is by society in this day and age or through some sort of childhood traumas. Its sad, but there comes a point where the individual takes on the responsibility for how they behave - I was reading about Seal in the Guardian the other day. That's taking control and personal responsibility. Easier for some than others I guess.

Is she damaged or is it just calculated? A bit of both, perhaps Either way, she seems to have found a profitable niche. I wouldn't be surprised if we see more or her ilk attaching themselves to football clubs in order to expand their audience.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Can almost be certain shes better looking than 95% of the wives of NSC !

The before anyway....

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh I think there's been plenty of comment about Girth Crooks' appearance over the course of comments on his team of the week - in particular his XXXL body-shape! But that's OK because he's not a woman?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Is she damaged or is it just calculated? A bit of both, perhaps Either way, she seems to have found a profitable niche. I wouldn't be surprised if we see more or her ilk attaching themselves to football clubs in order to expand their audience.
What drives someone to need approvals via sm in that way? Not just money. The need for attention/approval, to be noticed in any way shouts insecurity. To crave that in the way she fulfills it indicates something much darker in her past I reckon.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Oh I think there's been plenty of comment about Girth Crooks' appearance over the course of comments on his team of the week - in particular his XXXL body-shape! But that's OK because he's not a woman?
I must have missed that, but that's not great either. It's a shitty thing to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here