Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do we now have a fecking Entitled fanbase?

Do we now have an entitled fanbase

• Total voters

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Bloom rushed into a six year deal for this clown, not his finest moment which now makes it financially difficult to sack him.

For a very, very switched on businessman, it is looking like a very silly mistake right now.

Just been discussing this at home.
Six years contract for someone with zero PL experience and has won nothing in English football, all very odd, and looking like a massive f*** up now.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Been through all the worst following The Albion, but I’d rather us be a good team in the championship than what we’ve got ATM. Bloody hate saying this.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Just been discussing this at home.
Six years contract for someone with zero PL experience and has won nothing in English football, all very odd, and looking like a massive f*** up now.

He came 8th and 5th in the Swedish League. That win against Arsenal has bought him a lot of hype.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The irony is that, having been beaten by Arsenal, NSC is just like Arsenal TV (after a defeat) tonight. I wish I could see you all on screen being interviewed. It would be just as funny....if we weren’t the Albion :down:
Why do I have an image of you with large foam hands on belting out Graham Potters blue and white army in your front room :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why do I have an image of you with large foam hands on belting out Graham Potters blue and white army in your front room :shrug:

And me of you running up to the screen irate, red faced and ending a sentence with “blud”?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
You just asked and answered your own question. Like the team, the ‘togetherness’ has gone due to the current manager. The players have lost it and so has a lot of the support. You running around to every thread defending Potter and thinking we should all be thankful to him is just delusional. You need to grow up a little and stop telling genuine supporters that have been around a lot longer than you how they should react to the current manager, almost certainly taking us down. To tell fellow supporters that they were happy that Arsenal scored displayed your immaturity.
Accept that, what is becoming the vast majority are not happy with the current situation and don’t think the manager is up to the job!
You obviously have a different opinion and are happy to be relegated!

Brilliant post. Well said. I have a lot to learn from you.

You need to grow up a little

Indeed. I can only dream of being able to respond to people on here in the same manner you do:

Please **** off with this load of delusional rubbish!

Please help me grow up and learn to swear and be abusive to someone when I disagree:

What a complete p.Rick you are. You are someone who has had an interest in our club for 18 months and only because the current coach worked in his home country.

I mean you call me immature? You are so right. I can only wish to show the esteemed verbiage and maturity as demonstrated here:

F.u.c.kIing save it Ryan you goon!

If only I could be as classy and mature as you. And one more for good luck:

**** off P.rick

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Been through all the worst following The Albion, but I’d rather us be a good team in the championship than what we’ve got ATM. Bloody hate saying this.
There is a lot of assumptions that If we go down we will have a really good championship season. Absolutely no proof that would happen we could even find ourselves doing a Sunderland.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The irony is that, having been beaten by Arsenal, NSC is just like Arsenal TV (after a defeat) tonight. I wish I could see you all on screen being interviewed. It would be just as funny....if we weren’t the Albion :down:

I’m still Potter in.

But I think you’re off the mark with the “entitled fanbase” accusation.

To me, entitled would be “I absolutely demand home wins”.

Whereas I think most posters are just venting their completely understandable emotions about:
1. Our win rate is awful, I mean really awful.
2. Our inability to score in so many games, or at least tuck away plenty of the chances.
3. Our soft under belly in conceding killer blow goals.
4. We made WBA and Burnley look very accomplished.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You just asked and answered your own question. Like the team, the ‘togetherness’ has gone due to the current manager. The players have lost it and so has a lot of the support. You running around to every thread defending Potter and thinking we should all be thankful to him is just delusional. You need to grow up a little and stop telling genuine supporters that have been around a lot longer than you how they should react to the current manager, almost certainly taking us down. To tell fellow supporters that they were happy that Arsenal scored displayed your immaturity.
Accept that, what is becoming the vast majority are not happy with the current situation and don’t think the manager is up to the job!
You obviously have a different opinion and are happy to be relegated!

Tell me about a manager you liked

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Brilliant post. Well said. I have a lot to learn from you.

Indeed. I can only dream of being able to respond to people on here in the same manner you do:

Please help me grow up and learn to swear and be abusive to someone when I disagree:

I mean you call me immature? You are so right. I can only wish to show the esteemed verbiage and maturity as demonstrated here:

You are so right. Duly noted. If only I could be this classy and mature. And one more for good luck:

What an odd fellow you are! I hope that didn’t take you too long to put together. Don’t you have some homework to do?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Tell me about a manager you liked

Sorry you're beginning to annoy the **** out of me. WE have been here a ****ing long time before you. Your boy is ****ing our/my team up. I don't need to show you any reason why but for one fact ONE 1 ONE (get it) ONE ****ing win at home.

He comes on, sucks his teeth talks crap and then picks his next team blindfolded. Want to protect him? Good ****ingluck

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here