Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do we now have a fecking Entitled fanbase?

Do we now have an entitled fanbase

• Total voters

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is any of that necessary?

We all have different opinions, I back Potter, you clearly don't. But what has anyone done to deserve the personal abuse?

And as for the comments about Potter, hes done nothing to lead anyone to believe he is anything but a decent man. Lost both parents last year but soldiered on. Comment on his ability all you like but he deserves respect. Bloom gave him the big new contract, he didn't ask for it.

If we end up finishing 12th after signing a clinical striker will you still feel this hatred for someone you've never met personally?

I lost both my parents in a year didn't mean I could get the year off from being good at my job FFS.

I've said he's likely be to a nice man AND?

If you've been upset by this post please call 01698524525524

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
I lost both my parents in a year didn't mean I could get the year off from being good at my job FFS.

I've said he's likely to a nice man AND?

If you've been upset by this post please call 01698524525524

No mate, it doesn't mean you should get the year off being good at your job...but it does mean you deserve respect for going in and doing your job in those circumstances.

It also us unlikely you had a mob questioning your integrity and hurling abuse your way.

I'm not upset, you have the right to say what you want, just as I have the right to call out what I see as an excessive overreaction...thats the joys of NSC

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
And everyone just wishes our manager was emotional tonight too. Bloody drip of a manager.

You don’t know that though do you.

Do you really think GP is going home to his family tonight all happy days. I’m sure he’s carrying this with him. We also don’t know what goes on behind the scenes.

I do partially agree with you, I don’t like his political answers post match. Much preferred his more genuine responses on the 5 live show a few weeks ago.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
No mate, it doesn't mean you should get the year off being good at your job...but it does mean you deserve respect for going in and doing your job in those circumstances.

It also us unlikely you had a mob questioning your integrity and hurling abuse your way.

I'm not upset, you have the right to say what you want, just as I have the right to call out what I see as an excessive overreaction...thats the joys of NSC

WTF are you on? I haven't accused him of committing a crime or been abusive. I've questioned his ability of being a top manager.

I'm sorry he lost his parents but? But? That excuses him from from what? Not picking a forward. Eh the Worlds gone mad

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I could bang on about Archer, Gillingham etc etc but I’ll just ask the question anyway

The porter out contingent can far cough. Arse timewasting with 6 minutes to go? FFS

Onwards and upwards.

ps loved the Potter squad shuffle tonight. Berny was great.

Oh, and far cough bedwetters . Far cough. Fact.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The porter out contingent can far cough. Arse timewasting with 6 minutes to go? FFS

Onwards and upwards.

Onwards and upwards would be great but all the evidence points to backwards and downwards.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
I probably would enjoy being in the Championship more, it's a great league to be in IMHO. This is why relegation doesn't bother me hugely as a fan. My main problem is I'd like us to go down (if we must) putting up a fight, something it feels like we aren't doing right now.

A lot of fans would love to be back in the top 3 or 4 of the Championship, winning regularly and scoring freely. Sad reality is that relegation and the financial impact could ruin us. For me that is why the current run is so worrying.

Don't want anyone sacked but it has to change somehow.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Yes, absolutely. POTTER has no fight for the top flight after 1.5 seasons. It happened before and it is happening again. He needs to get together and show some ****ing desire. But no, he says we’ll learn and we did ok and there were a lot of positives. We get what we deserve really.

It’s nothing to do with the desire we show, as you may if notice, we have no influence at all on the team at the moment. The desire and togetherness that you crave will need to be from Potter, his management team and the players. I have amended your post for you!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Onwards and upwards.

You've been hacked by your previously unknown parody account mate. Have a look at that post in the morning and let us know if we need to run an IP check.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Much much more of what we say and do as fans seeps into the media and onto the players than you realise. We need to be positive and show togetherness, show support and that will seep through. If the media are touting all our problems it is partly as it comes from us. We can have an effect, all I want is for us to make it a positive one.
I understand what you say, but this is a forum and most have been relatively supportive of Potter but he is running out of good will very quickly. I haven’t thought he has been up to the job for weeks but I still want us to win! If we were at the Amex I wouldn’t be booing or showing my dissatisfaction but I would still vent on here.
It’s an emotional game and you are fighting a losing battle trying to be positive tonight.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I understand what you say, but this is a forum and most have been relatively supportive of Potter but he is running out of good will very quickly. I haven’t thought he has been up to the job for weeks but I still want us to win! If we were at the Amex I wouldn’t be booing or showing my dissatisfaction but I would still vent on here.
It’s an emotional game and you are fighting a losing battle trying to be positive tonight.

Spot on, very hard to be positive after that performance.

So much wrong with tonight.

Pick a team, stick with it and try an build up some rhythm and consistency.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Yes, absolutely. We are showing AGAIN we have no fight for the top flight after 4 seasons. It happened before and it is happening again. We need to get together and show some ****ing desire. But no, we moan and bitch and whine like toddlers. We get what we deserve really.

Eh? Fans are pissed off because the players and manager appear to be showing little fight and desire at the moment. The beginning of your post is EXACTLY why so many are angry tonight. How on earth do you not understand that?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We are not "just" shit.

We are "embarrassingly" shit.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Not entitled but unrealistic. Given our transfer activity in the summer what did people expect this season. Give the manager a proper centre forward and if we are still failing then we can criticise as much as we like. Potter hasn’t been given the tools to succeed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here