Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Controlling The Weather Is Reality

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Seems to me that spending trillions of black ops budget on something as arbitrary as weather disruption is a totally sensible expense when your economy is still teetering on the abyss.

Let's play this ridiculous idea forward. Someone succeeds in creating a Superstorm over Indonesia that wipes out hundreds of thousands of little brown people...the global elite send in the US Navy with millions of tons of aid to help them...what's the ****ing point in that? It's totally mental. As are most conspiracies when thought through.

What happened to all of the tin hatters after the Olympics failed to develop into a staged alien invasion? There were hundreds of posts by The Truth and his loony crew during that...then it all went really quiet whie you lot went away and did some more googling for odd theories and now....you're all back.

Surely you can see that the reality we face as a civilisation is already bleak enough without inventing this nonsense?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Actually I have and am surprised that you have been sucked in instead of ignoring the stuff that is spouted that isn't worth giving the time of day to

I pretty much don't give any time to his crackpot ideas, I do however give some time to insulting him.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
The ignore list is a wonderful thing.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
thats my point, it make a half dozen different claims. are you going to stand by them all, even where they have no evidence, make no sence or contradict each other, or are you going to formulate a single coherent hypothesis with the specific evidence to back it? your link has no evidence that anything other than about 3 images are even relating to aircraft, and one of those is infered.

My angle is that we shouldn't as humans think we know as much as we claim. It's obvious things are getting done behind public, why should we just believe everything we get told? The statement made by the scientist about the CIA using weather control as a weapon isn't fact either but yet he still makes the claim. Your choice if you want to disagree with him. I personally would put him over you.
But, hey. It's only my angle. You can have yours.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Oh fair enough as long as you are only having a bit of play time and not getting too wound up by it all.

He's close to a breakdown, wound up is an understatement.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The statement made by the scientist about the CIA using weather control as a weapon isn't fact either but yet he still makes the claim. Your choice if you want to disagree with him.

i didnt. i agree, as its cloud seeding is a known technique. im not in disagreement with the premise it is possible, but contend that it is not a common every day occurance, and that which is claimed to be "chemtrails" are in fact no more than contrails. you on the other hand seem unable to formulate a simple theory to give structure to the chemtrail position or provide any evidence. thats your angle, point to someone elses theory and say its all true, when you obviously dont understand it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh fair enough as long as you are only having a bit of play time and not getting too wound up by it all.

It kills some time on cold dark nights on set. I know I shouldn't but I do get some genuine chuckles out of watching him tie himself in knots. Childish I know but hey, some days I don't agree with me either. I find it amusing that he gets distracted from these so called important ideas and debate he purports to believe in.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I pretty much don't give any time to his crackpot ideas, I do however give some time to insulting him.

I rest my case. The Binfest pest.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
i didnt. i agree, as its cloud seeding is a known technique. im not in disagreement with the premise it is possible, but contend that it is not a common every day occurance, and that which is claimed to be "chemtrails" are in fact no more than contrails. you on the other hand seem unable to formulate a simple theory to give structure to the chemtrail position or provide any evidence. thats your angle, point to someone elses theory and say its all true, when you obviously dont understand it.

What bit do you understand about using weather control to attack people?

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
What bit do you understand about using weather control to attack people?

eh? what part of answering a simple challenge do you not understand. :shrug: here is it one last time: have you got a theory on what chemtrail are and what their purpose is?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
eh? what part of answering a simple challenge do you not understand. :shrug: here is it one last time: have you got a theory on what chemtrail are and what their purpose is?

My theory on chemtrails is that, it's being used by the government as a weapon as mentioned by the scientist. In my opinion what we've been getting told it is, isn't true 'cloud seeding'.
Now any chance of answering my question in post 91?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
These threads usually turn out the same. People respond quite rationally to his ideas, me included. Look back through this thread, some quite valid points raised by Nibble. And by others. All of which are ignored and deflected. People get bored of his incoherent ramblings and tell him what they think of him. He then gets all wound up and rather than just putting his detractors on ignore he engages. He could just ignore us all and get on with his so called debate. But where would be the gratification for him in that? He knows what he's up to. If he wanted to talk about theories he could go to any number of dedicated sites. He loves it. Loves the attention and I'm as much of a prick for giving it to him.

I'm off to get some lunch. Peace.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
These threads usually turn out the same. People respond quite rationally to his ideas, me included. Look back through this thread, some quite valid points raised by Nibble. And by others. All of which are ignored and deflected. People get bored of his incoherent ramblings and tell him what they think of him. He then gets all wound up and rather than just putting his detractors on ignore he engages. He could just ignore us all and get on with his so called debate. But where would be the gratification for him in that? He knows what he's up to. If he wanted to talk about theories he could go to any number of dedicated sites. He loves it. Loves the attention and I'm as much of a prick for giving it to him.

I'm off to get some lunch. Peace.

Why are you talking about yourself in 3rd person? You are nibble, hold it together mate. Hard day, I can tell x

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
My theory on chemtrails is that, it's being used by the government as a weapon as mentioned by the scientist. In my opinion what we've been getting told it is, isn't true 'cloud seeding'.
Now any chance of answering my question in post 91?

Kaku is talking about clouding seeding used 40 years ago to encourage rain to occur in a particular location. maybe to some definition its weaponising weather.

but its not chemtrails is it, so why do you insist on conflating the two? he wasnt even talking about chemtrails, he was proposing they might cause rain with frickin' lasers. what bout those chemtrails, that your link claims are happening today. where's the effect? there isn't one. thanks for playing.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Kaku is talking about clouding seeding used 40 years ago to encourage rain to occur in a particular location. maybe to some definition its weaponising weather.

but its not chemtrails is it, so why do you insist on conflating the two? he wasnt even talking about chemtrails, he was proposing they might cause rain with frickin' lasers. what bout those chemtrails, that your link claims are happening today. where's the effect? there isn't one. thanks for playing.

You still haven't answered my question and you're hitting me with more questions. Kaku stated that the CIA used weather control to attack Vietnam in the 60's. This wasn't outside information and still isn't. Do you believe the CIA has never again tried this operation or one in a similar nature?

(I bet he wont answer this)

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I love a good truth thread. Guaranteed entertainment. Ironically very little truth.

NSC must be at an all time low if this is entertainment!?
Nevertheless, at least some food for thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here