Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Controlling The Weather Is Reality

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I thought the Daily Express controlled the weather anyway.

What do you think about monsoons created as a weapon on Vietnam in the 60's by the CIA as mentioned in the video?

(I'm presuming this is where Cognitive dissonance will start kicking in)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Cognitive dissonance- A mental disorder you will see on this thread.

I would say the following fits the profile of a CT rather than that of a healthy, questioning mind. But I doubt you will understand it.

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the discomfort experienced when simultaneously holding two or more conflicting cognitions: ideas, beliefs, values or emotional reactions. In a state of dissonance, people may sometimes feel "disequilibrium": frustration, hunger, dread, guilt, anger, embarrassment, anxiety, etc.[1] The phrase was coined by Leon Festinger in his 1956 book When Prophecy Fails, which chronicled the followers of a UFO cult as reality clashed with their fervent belief in an impending apocalypse.[2][3]

Your biggest, most recurring argument and insistence on using the phrase cognitive dissonance has just been blown out of the water numpty. It was coined to describe morons like YOU. Now do yourself a favour and **** off.

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Oh dear, he we go again!

Cognitive Dissonance in short is a mental disorder which effects people who reject new info which may change the reality they are happy to believe. Ignorance is a common trait. The highest form of Ignorance is when you reject what you don't know, this is seen in many people suffering from CD. Rude and obnoxious behaviour too can be a result of their ignorance.
1 min 38 of the video, anyone want to discuss that? It seems that bit of the video has been purposely ignored! I wonder why? hhhmmmm

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I would say the following fits the profile of a CT rather than that of a healthy, questioning mind. But I doubt you will understand it.

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the discomfort experienced when simultaneously holding two or more conflicting cognitions: ideas, beliefs, values or emotional reactions. In a state of dissonance, people may sometimes feel "disequilibrium": frustration, hunger, dread, guilt, anger, embarrassment, anxiety, etc.[1] The phrase was coined by Leon Festinger in his 1956 book When Prophecy Fails, which chronicled the followers of a UFO cult as reality clashed with their fervent belief in an impending apocalypse.[2][3]

Your biggest, most recurring argument and insistence on using the phrase cognitive dissonance has just been blown out of the water numpty. It was coined to describe morons like YOU. Now do yourself a favour and **** off.

1 min 34 seconds into the video, what do you think? (try to not be rude in response, we understand your problem)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh dear, he we go again!

Cognitive Dissonance in short is a mental disorder which effects people who reject new info which may change the reality they are happy to believe. Ignorance is a common trait. The highest form of Ignorance is when you reject what you don't know, this is seen in many people suffering from CD. Rude and obnoxious behaviour too can be a result of their ignorance.
1 min 38 of the video, anyone want to discuss that? It seems that bit of the video has been purposely ignored! I wonder why? hhhmmmm

The phrase was coined by Leon Festinger in his 1956 book When Prophecy Fails, which chronicled the followers of a UFO cult as reality clashed with their fervent belief in an impending apocalypse

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The phrase was coined by Leon Festinger in his 1956 book When Prophecy Fails, which chronicled the followers of a UFO cult as reality clashed with their fervent belief in an impending apocalypse

Any chance of expressing your thoughts on the video when it got to about 1min 34? You seem to be ignoring that bit of the video for some reason!? Did that bit of the video not work with you? Did it leave you feeling confused and angry? Did it make you start typing in massive red font?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
1 min 34 seconds into the video, what do you think? (try to not be rude in response, we understand your problem)

No thanks. I've trashed your argument and made you look an even bigger fool than you do already. Carry on squealing like a hungry piglet, I've got soup on the stove and no intention of indulging your ridiculous fantasies. I came on here to scupper the last shred of an argument you thought you had. My work here is done.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well I for one welcome our new lizard overlords.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
No thanks. I've trashed your argument and made you look an even bigger fool than you do already. Carry on squealing like a hungry piglet, I've got soup on the stove and no intention of indulging your ridiculous fantasies. I came on here to scupper the last shred of an argument you thought you had. My work here is done.

And there you have, Cognitive Dissonance all in one post.
1 min 34 of the video nibble, that's all I've asked you to look at. Weird how you can't and refuse to but yet this thread is souly based on the video and not my opinion.
Having problems nibble?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Well I for one welcome our new lizard overlords.

what's the Lizard thing all about? Care to enlighten me?

(surely it can't be a joke!, it's not funny!)

Last edited:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
And there you have, Cognitive Dissonance all in one post.
1 min 34 of the video nibble, that's all I've asked you to look at. Weird how you can't and refuse to but yet this thread is souly based on the video and not my opinion.
Having problems nibble?

You got facebook or anything? really curious to know what you look like!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
OK. I'll take the bait. Why the hell not. At 1.34 he refers to inconclusive theories made my "persons unreferenced" that the CIA used it in the Vietnam war. He further refers to it as "mumbo jumbo" stating clearly that the claims now are being made based around science rather than simply waving one's arms around in the air.

Hardly scarey!!

I tell you what - you can say what you want about conspiracy theories but that David Icke fills massive venues the world over. He is raking it in. What a great idea! Financially secure forever and the only downside is that quite a few people (most of whom I'm guessing he's considerably richer than.....) think he's a bit potty!

I can make stuff up till the cows come home! Why didn't I think of it!!!!!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
OK. I'll take the bait. Why the hell not. At 1.34 he refers to inconclusive theories made my "persons unreferenced" that the CIA used it in the Vietnam war. !

Jesus! I hope the Haiti storm was natural. I wonder what the typhoon of recent may of been caused by!?
Anyone reckon English summers might be bad for a different reason now?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
they have been doing this for years, spraying silver nitrite iirc for cloud seeding is used in many vast countries. but thats just encouraging rain on demand, the moisture has to be present and its not exact. actually controlling the weather, determining where types of wether will happen and when is possible but improbable.

chemtrails are a joke, one of my favorite theories from batshit land. even amongst the chemtards they cant decide what they are for, from blocking the sun, to mind contol drugs to obscuring the approach of the mythical Nibiru. persistant contrails have been around since the age of flight, theres many photos and footage of them during WWII, but that will be ignored by the chemtrail proponents, who try to claim its a new phenomenon.

growing up in a LGW flightpath i used to watch the skies for ages as a kid, watching the contrails in the sky.

but in the last 10 years many thicker than ever contrails now slowly over 3 hours turn into large white mist that seems to fall.

if you cannot observe this, and insult those who do, then you are a fool.

this below is a REAL photo, and if you think this went on in the 80s you are misguided and ignorant.

chemtrails.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Are we meant to be shocked or surprised that humans, particularly those involved in military operations/conflict, have attempted to control the weather?

That's old news, isn't it? We've spent millions of years evolving and gradually trying to exert control over what were once the uncontrollables, so surely it would be more surprising if nobody had ever tried?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I tell you what - you can say what you want about conspiracy theories but that David Cameron fills massive venues the world over. He is raking it in. What a great idea! Financially secure forever and the only downside is that quite a few people (most of whom I'm guessing he's considerably richer than.....) think he's a bit potty!

I can make stuff up till the cows come home! Why didn't I think of it!!!!!

Fixed it for you.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Jesus! I hope the Haiti storm was natural. I wonder what the typhoon of recent may of been caused by!?
Anyone reckon English summers might be bad for a different reason now?

But they're not :shrug:

We live in a temperate climate. The reasons us Brits like to bore on about the weather so much is for precisely that reason, that it's always been very changeable. We are capable of freezing cold winters as much as we are boiling hot summers, or years when it pisses down. Nothing has changed in that respect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here