Controlling The Weather Is Reality

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
its hardly an extrodinary claim. the scientist is Michio Kaku an established well known physicist, i'm sure he's done a bit of research on the matter. its cloud seeding, James bloody May done programme trying to demonstrate it. take a moisture laden sky and you can precipitate the rain before the conditions are naturally met, that means you can make it rain in Cambodia and North Vietnam somewhat on demand. but what you cant do, and Kaku said this too, is put the moisture there. you cant create rain over an arid desert without high humidity present. you cant make it snow in summer in Spain, nor make it clear skys over UK on a bank holiday weekend.

But he did say it has been used as a weapon on people.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I like to keep an open mind on most things and generally am able to find rational reasons for many of the things that are put forward as extraordinary etc. Here is one I am struggling with as it seems to contain evidence from many experts and I did find it very interesting. It challenges some of the 9/11 stuff and is a really interesting documentary that does leave many unanswered questions about the manner in which the towers actually fell. Worth watching the whole thing and certainly gets the old grey matter working.

http://t.co/yJmr1QkOkD

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
i'm afraid you are quite wrong on this, and its exactly whats being discussed bout earlier with cognative dissonance - you refuse to acknowledge the evidence and information available to you as you chose to believe a preconceived idea, vis "they" are trying to do [something] with chemtrails.

at least you acknowledge they are not new, but how do you know they are "thicker", did you measure them in your childhood? i know i didnt, just watched them in those halcyon days, watching as they sometimes turn to a wider thin cloud, or a "mist" as you will. which they often did you just want to acknowledge it.

whats changed is they are more prevelant. this can be explained through two points, firstly the dramatic increase in number of flights and, crucially, the increased efficiency of jet engines. this causes them burn fuel cleaner and to produce more... water vapour. whats the primary thing in clouds? the trails sit there in the sky for some time, mist like, drifting out, just like... clouds, specifically cirrus type. it no coincidence, they are at the same altitude.

and this is where the dissonence comes in. you've seen them along the flight paths. the ordinary commerical flight paths. so are you trying to suggest that commercial aircraft are being rigged to dispense something? by doing so you involve the crew, ground crew and entire companies and the manufacturers in this conspriacy. hundred of tousands of staff and technicians who keep silent about the nefarious chemical dispensing units hidden on board (while charging us for excess luggage...). do you not see there is nothing here, except jet aerosols? yeah, the increase in water vapour is certainly seeding cloud, its been recognised and documented. but that doesnt mean that is intentional.

and for what end? mind control drug? reduction of solar power? obscuring "things" in the sky? a matrix for HAARP control? none of the motives wash: barium/aluminium/whatever would have to fall to ground to be of use, therefore not be visable; solar power is obsured a few %; anthing in the sky would be seen from a few dozen miles north/south/east west; HAARP is supposed to be controling the wether itself so thats self contradiction.

but you go on believing someone is putting it up there deliberatly, though i bet you cant even come up with a simple, narrowly defined reason and motive why. you've just latch onto another bat land theory without any rational indepedent thought given to it.

Its not at all a 'bat land theory', that can only be your cognitive dissonance showing through.

http://aircrap.org/health-societal-consequences-geoengineering/338536/

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
But he did say it has been used as a weapon on people.

at no point does he say that. you have created that to perpetuate your view.

Its not at all a 'bat land theory', that can only be your cognitive dissonance showing through.

ah bless, still not understanding. lots of nice meteorological images, from unknown sources collated into one place that claims they are product of man-made engineering - they must be, no question about it.

go on and try it: present a single defined, qualified theory to explain the "chemtrail", their content and purpose.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
at no point does he say that. you have created that to perpetuate your view.

ah bless, still not understanding. lots of nice meteorological images, from unknown sources collated into one place that claims they are product of man-made engineering - they must be, no question about it.

go on and try it: present a single defined, qualified theory to explain the "chemtrail", their content and purpose.

Listen to what he says from exactly 1:34 - 1:41.

I have already given you the information, did you just look at the pictures? Bless x

P.S. The references are at the bottom of the page on the link, where you would usually find them.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why would the CIA create monsoons that would fall on their own men in a territory where the enemy is used to operating in monsoons and their men are not, putting US soldiers at a complete disadvantage?

All one has to do is apply a bit of logic and clear thinking to the matter. Yet another brain dead fairy tale perpetuated by the moronic likes of brainwashed children like The Truth and Hybrid-X. Christ in a bap, don't you kids ever get sick of your own crap? It must be exhausting. Go out into the world and live a little.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Why would the CIA create monsoons that would fall on their own men in a territory where the enemy is used to operating in monsoons and their men are not, putting US soldiers at a complete disadvantage?

All one has to do is apply a bit of logic and clear thinking to the matter. Yet another brain dead fairy tale perpetuated by the moronic likes of brainwashed children like The Truth and Hybrid-X. Christ in a bap, don't you kids ever get sick of your own crap? It must be exhausting. Go out into the world and live a little.

Why do you think the scientist made these claims on the video then? He was forced to say 'allegedly' after his statement. Do you think the scientist is a "moronic brainwashed child" too?
I love the "Go out into the world and live a little" jibes. Does 14,210 posts count as going out?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why do you think the scientist made these claims on the video then? He was forced to say 'allegedly' after his statement. Do you think the scientist is a "moronic brainwashed child" too?
I love the "Go out into the world and live a little" jibes. Does 14,210 posts count as going out?

I do have a high post count. I also have a job that involves sitting around and doing a lot of waiting. Usually end up on here to see what horseshit you come out with. I'm never disappointed. You do come out with some bollocks lad.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
He won't. he can't. He's a retard.

Are you my spokesperson now? Or is this the side effects of cognitive dissonance hitting in? I hope you know obnoxious behaviour is one of the symptoms. Have you thought about what a bellend you've been of recent? Maybe a reflection zone might help you.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Are you my spokesperson now? Or is this the side effects of cognitive dissonance hitting in? I hope you know obnoxious behaviour is one of the symptoms. Have you thought about what a bellend you've been of recent? Maybe a reflection zone might help you.

You're very easily distracted from these so called debates you instigate. One would almost consider the idea you are a bit of an attention seeking baby. Denied the teet or summat? Get a grip son, you've a planet to save.

P.S: For the record, conditions don't have side effects they have symptoms. If you are going to enter into this sort of thing with someone like Nibble go in well armed with facts and not air pie and windy pudding.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I do have a high post count. I also have a job that involves sitting around and doing a lot of waiting. Usually end up on here to see what horseshit you come out with. I'm never disappointed. You do come out with some bollocks lad.

All i'm doing is quoting what the scientist said in the video. You seem to be handling this very poorly. It's as if you think I said it and not the scientist. You are in complete denial!
Maybe you need to focus more on your 'work' and spend less time waiting for me to turn up online. It looks as if you're confusing me for other people, obsessions can do funny things to the mind. Take a break x

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Get a grip son, you've a planet to save.

Sorry, but since when have you been my dad? Seriously mate. Take a break!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
All i'm doing is quoting what the scientist said in the video. You seem to be handling this very poorly. It's as if you think I said it and not the scientist. You are in complete denial!
Maybe you need to focus more on your 'work' and spend less time waiting for me to turn up online. It looks as if you're confusing me for other people, obsessions can do funny things to the mind. Take a break x

Like I say. Baby. I think I've been drawn into your pathetic world quite enough. On to ignore you pop, for my own sanity. Night night you crazy sausage.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Surely if everyone just posted sensible answers to questions posed rather than trading insults the rest of us may be able to conduct some sort of sensible debate

You've not been on one of The Truths threads before have you? All the best with your sensible answers idea.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Like I say. Baby. I think I've been drawn into your pathetic world quite enough. On to ignore you pop, for my own sanity. Night night you crazy sausage.

Baby!? Are you now flirting with me whilst saying night night! You're not the first to mention my sausage before bed!

Goodluck putting me on your ignore list. Hope you will be able to handle your job!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I have already given you the information, did you just look at the pictures? Bless x

thats my point, it make a half dozen different claims. are you going to stand by them all, even where they have no evidence, make no sence or contradict each other, or are you going to formulate a single coherent hypothesis with the specific evidence to back it? your link has no evidence that anything other than about 3 images are even relating to aircraft, and one of those is infered.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You've not been on one of The Truths threads before have you? All the best with your sensible answers idea.

Go on the threads and notice nibbles obsessive attempts at binfesting and destroying these threads. As he's mentioned, he does this stuff to entertain his boring life at work. He has no respect for these subjects with his mind already made up. He's soul aim is not to understand but to insult and berate anyone who thinks differently. This page is just a small example of what he does on every single one of my threads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports