Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Controlling The Weather Is Reality

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
growing up in a LGW flightpath i used to watch the skies for ages as a kid, watching the contrails in the sky.

but in the last 10 years many thicker than ever contrails now slowly over 3 hours turn into large white mist that seems to fall.

if you cannot observe this, and insult those who do, then you are a fool.

this below is a REAL photo, and if you think this went on in the 80s you are misguided and ignorant.

View attachment 48800

Ever seen a picture of what the skies over England looked like during the Battle of Britain? Oh God, I love you guys, you are absolutely bonkers. How could anyone not be entertained by you lot? I don't think this is the forum for you but I'm so glad you found your way onto it. It does get a little tired but at least 99% of people on here take you with a huge pinch of salt and can see past your quirks. Keep up the good fight guys, it's a joy to read. Brilliant stuff.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Are we meant to be shocked or surprised that humans, particularly those involved in military operations/conflict, have attempted to control the weather?

That's old news, isn't it? We've spent millions of years evolving and gradually trying to exert control over what were once the uncontrollables, so surely it would be more surprising if nobody had ever tried?

I didn't know they were using controlled weather as a weapon on people?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Oh God, I love you guys, you are absolutely bonkers.

No you don't. In-fact you hate us to a obsessive level. The only stuff you type to us is abusive analytical from the top of your head lamb shit .
We really do cause friction for your forehead and you know it too!

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
Fixed it for you.

You havent fixed it for me. I agree. David Icke / David Cameron. You are right - it works with both of them. But if we are going to simply start making a list of idiots who make a lot of money peddling nonsense to vulnerable people we could be here for a very long time.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
But they're not :shrug:

We live in a temperate climate. The reasons us Brits like to bore on about the weather so much is for precisely that reason, that it's always been very changeable. We are capable of freezing cold winters as much as we are boiling hot summers, or years when it pisses down. Nothing has changed in that respect.

But why are the governments screaming out about Climate change? I personally don't believe this as I believe that the world climate is forever changing. The Ice caps have always been melting. Why are the Government calling this a crisis?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No you don't. In-fact you hate us to a obsessive level. The only stuff you type to us is abusive analytical from the top of your head lamb shit .
We really do cause friction for your forehead and you know it too!

Bit harsh. I've got a nephew whose a bit of a prick but doesn't stop me loving him, 'nuttin but love marra, 'nuttin but love X

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You havent fixed it for me. I agree. David Icke / David Cameron. You are right - it works with both of them. But if we are going to simply start making a list of idiots who make a lot of money peddling nonsense to vulnerable people we could be here for a very long time.

BBC. That's enough for me.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Bit harsh. I've got a nephew whose a bit of a prick but doesn't stop me loving him

Love and hate. Some people can't tell the difference.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But why are the governments screaming out about Climate change? I personally don't believe this as I believe that the world climate is forever changing. The Ice caps have always been melting. Why are the Government calling this a crisis?

I can't tell you whether that's true or not as I honestly have no idea. Perhaps it suits them to. Or perhaps it is actually happening. I'm not a scientist.

I was only saying that summers here are no worse or better than they've ever been. We have wet ones and all moan about it. We have some shitty winters so we can all complain that the authorities weren't prepared and didn't grit every tiny country lane three times over.

Though I have to worry for the future of the Express if the weather did suddenly become controllable by the powers that be. They'd be down to just four sources of front page news then (Diana, McCann, Things That Give You Cancer, and evil immigrants stealing your pension). Now THAT's a crisis.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I can't tell you whether that's true or not as I honestly have no idea. Perhaps it suits them to. Or perhaps it is actually happening. I'm not a scientist.

But the man in the video is a scientist and he is claiming the CIA controlled weather in the 60's to attack Vietnam. This is more my point,
I actually think the climate change theory is just a scam. Climate change is nothing to worry about, it's people who like to mess around with it who should be the concern.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But the man in the video is a scientist and he is claiming the CIA controlled weather in the 60's to attack Vietnam.

Some shocking things went on there. That the weather was part of it would neither be a surprise, nor the worst of it, probably.

Just doesn't seem particularly newsworthy to me, that's all.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Some shocking things went on there. That the weather was part of it would neither be a surprise, nor the worst of it, probably.

Just doesn't seem particularly newsworthy to me, that's all.

It does to me! especially when you see so many 'natural disasters' occuring of late. Who's to say they haven't stop using the weather as a weapon? It would only be naive to think not.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
It does to me! especially when you see so many 'natural disasters' occuring of late. Who's to say they haven't stop using the weather as a weapon? It would only be naive to think not.

I am right in thinking that English isn't your first language? :lolol:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I am right in thinking that English isn't your first language? :lolol:

Contradicting sentence to say the least.

'Am I right' not 'I am right' if you're using a question (especially your question).:lolol:

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I love threads like these...It always shows up the fruitcakes on the board.

I suspect some of you will be saying that the "illuminati" invented this next.

Any chance of explaining what this 'illuminati' thing you're going on about is?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
growing up in a LGW flightpath i used to watch the skies for ages as a kid, watching the contrails in the sky.

but in the last 10 years many thicker than ever contrails now slowly over 3 hours turn into large white mist that seems to fall.

if you cannot observe this, and insult those who do, then you are a fool.

this below is a REAL photo, and if you think this went on in the 80s you are misguided and ignorant.

i'm afraid you are quite wrong on this, and its exactly whats being discussed bout earlier with cognative dissonance - you refuse to acknowledge the evidence and information available to you as you chose to believe a preconceived idea, vis "they" are trying to do [something] with chemtrails.

at least you acknowledge they are not new, but how do you know they are "thicker", did you measure them in your childhood? i know i didnt, just watched them in those halcyon days, watching as they sometimes turn to a wider thin cloud, or a "mist" as you will. which they often did you just want to acknowledge it.

whats changed is they are more prevelant. this can be explained through two points, firstly the dramatic increase in number of flights and, crucially, the increased efficiency of jet engines. this causes them burn fuel cleaner and to produce more... water vapour. whats the primary thing in clouds? the trails sit there in the sky for some time, mist like, drifting out, just like... clouds, specifically cirrus type. it no coincidence, they are at the same altitude.

and this is where the dissonence comes in. you've seen them along the flight paths. the ordinary commerical flight paths. so are you trying to suggest that commercial aircraft are being rigged to dispense something? by doing so you involve the crew, ground crew and entire companies and the manufacturers in this conspriacy. hundred of tousands of staff and technicians who keep silent about the nefarious chemical dispensing units hidden on board (while charging us for excess luggage...). do you not see there is nothing here, except jet aerosols? yeah, the increase in water vapour is certainly seeding cloud, its been recognised and documented. but that doesnt mean that is intentional.

and for what end? mind control drug? reduction of solar power? obscuring "things" in the sky? a matrix for HAARP control? none of the motives wash: barium/aluminium/whatever would have to fall to ground to be of use, therefore not be visable; solar power is obsured a few %; anthing in the sky would be seen from a few dozen miles north/south/east west; HAARP is supposed to be controling the wether itself so thats self contradiction.

but you go on believing someone is putting it up there deliberatly, though i bet you cant even come up with a simple, narrowly defined reason and motive why. you've just latch onto another bat land theory without any rational indepedent thought given to it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
But the man in the video is a scientist and he is claiming the CIA controlled weather in the 60's to attack Vietnam.

its hardly an extrodinary claim. the scientist is Michio Kaku an established well known physicist, i'm sure he's done a bit of research on the matter. its cloud seeding, James bloody May done programme trying to demonstrate it. take a moisture laden sky and you can precipitate the rain before the conditions are naturally met, that means you can make it rain in Cambodia and North Vietnam somewhat on demand. but what you cant do, and Kaku said this too, is put the moisture there. you cant create rain over an arid desert without high humidity present. you cant make it snow in summer in Spain, nor make it clear skys over UK on a bank holiday weekend.

johnhammond

Neither John, nor Hammond
Jan 17, 2008
Utrecht
Is it supposed to be a secret that the US have done this? I remember learning about it during college http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye Pretty simple, raindrops need something to grow on, so if you put something into a cloud that can act as a seed, it might help it rain.

And that laser thing sounds complete rubbish. Electrons can't form the basis of raindrops, they're 100000000 times too small (needs to be dust/salt/pollen/etc). Though not as much nonsense as HAARP, which is people looking at weather radars and not understanding what they're seeing. And chemtrails. If the air a plane flies through is close to saturation, the cloud will hang around for a while. If the air is really dry, then the cloud will quickly disperse. And why do the long-lasting ones spread out? Wind and gravity, pretty sure they aren't evil.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here