Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Controlling The Weather Is Reality

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
NSC must be at an all time low if this is entertainment!?
Nevertheless, at least some food for thought.

I just like to see posters getting more and more worked up over something that seems nonsensical to either side. It's no 'Jamie' I grant you but it suits when you're waiting for sleep and can't quite switch off yet.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I just like to see posters getting more and more worked up over something that seems nonsensical to either side. It's no 'Jamie' I grant you but it suits when you're waiting for sleep and can't quite switch off yet.

Fair play. I too find it rather funny, especially when they have already made their mind up but yet keep wanting to debate a subject they think is 'fairytale'.
The contradictions come left, right and centre. Considering their 'ignorance towards conspiracy theories, they do seem to know an awful lot about them.
Guess i'm not doing toobad!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So we can't forecast the weather but we can manipulate to our will?

Ok mate.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Fair play. I too find it rather funny, especially when they have already made their mind up but yet keep wanting to debate a subject they think is 'fairytale'.
The contradictions come left, right and centre. Considering their 'ignorance towards conspiracy theories, they do seem to know an awful lot about them.

There's an oxymoron. People knowing a lot about something that is totally secret. The Giovrnment of the Unitead States has just lost a massive chunk of their intelligence data to Snowden...there's no mention of Any conspiracies in any of it.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
There's an oxymoron. People knowing a lot about something that is totally secret. The Giovrnment of the Unitead States has just lost a massive chunk of their intelligence data to Snowden...there's no mention of Any conspiracies in any of it.

Really? Any chance of revealing what was mentioned?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
So we can't forecast the weather but we can manipulate to our will?

Ok mate.

'We can't forecast the weather'-any chance of explaining this further?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Let's play this ridiculous idea forward. Someone succeeds in creating a Superstorm over Indonesia that wipes out hundreds of thousands of little brown people...the global elite send in the US Navy with millions of tons of aid to help them...what's the ****ing point in that? It's totally mental. As are most conspiracies when thought through.

I get your point here but what if they are still testing out this manipulation of the weather and decided to do it over the Thailand/Asian region where there are hundreds of thousands of these little brown people that won't be missed? And when they accidentally kill them, they send in the aid as they feel guilty about it?

I am not saying this is happening, just trying to look from both sides and then make up my mind.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
The Truth has also asked many times about what the CIA man said and he (Kaku) clearly states the it was used to create monsoons to washout the vietcong, not sure why people deny he said this! Anyway, they said alleged, so no facts yet.

Off to bed, will check out this binfest in the morning. :D

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The Truth has also asked many times about what the CIA man said and he (Kaku) clearly states the it was used to create monsoons to washout the vietcong, not sure why people deny he said this!

Cognitive Dissonance.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You still haven't answered my question and you're hitting me with more questions. Kaku stated that the CIA used weather control to attack Vietnam in the 60's. This wasn't outside information and still isn't. Do you believe the CIA has never again tried this operation or one in a similar nature?

(I bet he wont answer this)

dude, i have repeatedly acknowledged that this occured, as it said in the film its widely believed to be used by China for olympics and russia, also not said by US and other continental farmers (dont need to be government to do this). it so common knowledge a TV personality did a programe on it. i know you wont answer my simple question, because you dont have an answer, but at least recognise when someone responds to you.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
beorhthelm thinks contrails are chemtrails.

1463413_546822525403571_1263558827_n.jpg

but then again, there is a good 80% chance he is a troll - its a popular and highly viewed forum, and he defends the status quo and group think like a well paid warrior.

oh and before you start with CT blah blah tin hat blah blah lizard blah blah batshit blah blah...

942223_510466509051392_1843833731_n.jpg

and for the person laughing at cognitive dissonance, i think the joke is on you mate.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
All you need is the mother of the bride demanding sunshine for her daughter's wedding on Saturday - mid November - and hey see that sunshine:)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
beorhthelm thinks contrails are chemtrails.

no, im far bolder than that, i *know* they are contrails as "chemtrails" dont exist. they (chemtrails) are the product of over imaginitve minds that didnt pay attention in science classes. come back when you have a simple, structrued theory to define chemtrails contents and purpose.

Last edited:

and for the person laughing at cognitive dissonance, i think the joke is on you mate.

I think you are missing the point the about cognitive dissonance. Yourself and The Truth are just as (if not far more) prone to cognitive dissonance as any of the people on the 'other side' of this discussion. Did you ever get round to explaining why there wasn't a major terrorist (or Illuminati, or lizardmen, or whatever) event at the 2012 Olympics, after all of the hype you gave it? No, you swept it under the carpet and chose to ignore the fact that it never happened. Is that not classic cognitive dissonance?

I think you are missing the point the about cognitive dissonance. Yourself and The Truth are just as (if not far more) prone to cognitive dissonance as any of the people on the 'other side' of this discussion. Did you ever get round to explaining why there wasn't a major terrorist (or Illuminati, or lizardmen, or whatever) event at the 2012 Olympics, after all of the hype you gave it? No, you swept it under the carpet and chose to ignore the fact that it never happened. Is that not classic cognitive dissonance?

Don't forget the 21st December 2012, the world would end we were told, the Myans said so and they believed it.

When it didn't the story was warped into something along the lines of something happened which would change the world forever, but we wouldn't know about it for years to come.:facepalm:

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
I know in Beijing on one of my visits, the Chinese Government seeded to clouds for rain. It was not secret, everybody was prepared for it and it was announced by my Chinese work collegues. The issue was that the results were erratic.

I don't see a problem with it.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I know in Beijing on one of my visits, the Chinese Government seeded to clouds for rain. It was not secret, everybody was prepared for it and it was announced by my Chinese work collegues. The issue was that the results were erratic.

I don't see a problem with it.

It's been happening for years according to Wiki! And there are at least 2 military projects that seem to be in the public domain regarding it. Not sure what the issue is myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here