Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea and Hove Albion

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Lol.

All the people that think it would be about him not wanting to sit on the bench there rather than them doubling or trippling his wages.

Same people that convinced themselves that Potter wouldn't go to Chelsea because he hadn't finished his Brighton project.

If Chelsea come in for him and offer a fee that matches Bloom's valuation, he'll be gone. Don't start convincing yourselves otherwise or you'll end up very disappointed in January/July.
Exactly

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Sounds like a bit of an admission on Chelsea's part that Kyle Macauley isn't quite the recruitment genius that Potter cracked him up to be if they need to bring in his boss as well.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I’ve heard the guest pie was going to be fillet steak and truffle on Saturday, but Chelsea bought them all up.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
What bunch of northern tw@ts….

ramp up the volume and disdain Saturday, I’d forgiven Potter, now he’s on my radar again.
Typical American way of doing business, asset strip a rival taking the best staff and ethos, rather than do things your own way, but that takes time…..

something Americans struggle with.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
What did they do ?
Chelsea fans always act Billy Big Bollox when they come to little old Brighton and they always have done. I remember massive fights around the Clock Tower between them and the Bosun Boys in the early eighties. Last season I saw a pack of them attacking people in the train queue despite women and little kids being in the way. But don't let that put you off coming; if you're not inclined to stand-up to them just ignore them.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Can people not send some tweets to Boehly of Locadia and Ali J in action to put him off

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Then I fear you have overlooked the power of money! Of course he would be happy being sat on a bench for 4x / 5x what we pay him. As with Potter, Bruno et al it's only ever about the money. That's football today.
This anti Bruno stuff is bollox

he asked if he and Roberts were guaranteed a coaching job if the new managers came in and was told the club could not guarantee that….therefore he went

and you wouldn’t do the same?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This anti Bruno stuff is bollox

he asked if he and Roberts were guaranteed a coaching job if the new managers came in and was told the club could not guarantee that….therefore he went

and you wouldn’t do the same?
Roberts would have been kept. Bruno more difficult to guarantee keeping in the same capacity he had with Potter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here