Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BRITAIN's got no talent

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
One kid got through for being disabled and another for wearing a onesie on television. Absolutely appalling.

I think your comments are not only rude and ignorant but extremely pathetic! this coming from a complete and utter saddo who has a topless picture of Gary Barlow as his avatar, there is seriously only one person who needs help and that's you! just about everything you post gets reported (including the above comment) as you are clearly extremely disliked and not at all appreciated as a member or poster on NSC.

I personally find you very obnoxious and a complete waste of space as far as NSC is concerned.

Last edited:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I find it baffling that you'd think that people with real genuine talent would actually bother going on shows like this. It's designed around making money for Cowell and his production company, it's really got very little to do with the idealistic goals it pretends it is, and is not really geared towards promoting true talent because so much of it depends on how entertaining the producers want the acts to come across.

There are many many very talented people in the UK, if you're expecting to come across them on some crap ITV light
entertainment show designed for people who rarely leave their living rooms (witness the mass hysteria and standing ovations for distinctly average singing) then you need to open your ears and eyes a little more!
Okay mate

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I thought last nights semi final was pretty damn good.

Loved all the kid acts. The two boys were cute, loved put your lighters in the air, and Jack was great.

Some of you lot are real miserable *******s you know.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

Loved all the kid acts. The two boys were cute, loved put your lighters in the air, and Jack was great.

Have to agree good old family entertainment.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

The main point being, it's not exactly a new television programme, pretty much everyone knows what the content is, so why do people watch it, knowing they wont enjoy it? then in certain cases leave rude ignorant and what they think are clever comments on here!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I only saw the last 2 acts and they were both good. Two kids who had the bollocks to go on live tv infront of 10 000 000 people rather than sniping and criticising at people in the comfort of their home on their keyboard.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They all put themselves up to be judged and this year the quality is poor:moo:

Well I thought the last 2 were good. A disabled young man who has not let his disability stop him having the bollocks to be on a stage infront of 5000 people and 10 000 000 on tv with a reasonable repetiore of gags and a young girl who wrote a pretty decent and catchy song. Still the World is just a cynical hellhole nowadays. If you don't like it, don't watch it. it really is as simple as that.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think your comments are not only rude and ignorant but extremely pathetic! this coming from a complete and utter saddo who has a topless picture of Gary Barlow as his avatar, there is seriously only one person who needs help and that's you! just about everything you post gets reported (including the above comment) as you are clearly extremely disliked and not at all appreciated as a member or poster on NSC.

I personally find you very obnoxious and a complete waste of space as far as NSC is concerned.

Please, please - don't hold back

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have seen about 2 mins of this pap in total. Like a thread on here, if it doesn't interest you don't open it. I'd rather watch the rain coming down than watch Britain's Got Talent. 2 mins was plenty and if I never see it again it will be too soon.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Never seen a single episode of BGT or XFactor or that other stuff as can tell it's not my kind of thing. Amazed it's anybody's but think they just watch what they're told to as never hear anything but moaning about them even back in the day. If people want to sit there and then have something to moan about, go to work :p

well i thought the last 2 were good. A disabled young man who has not let his disability stop him having the bollocks to be on a stage infront of 5000 people and 10 000 000 on tv with a reasonable repetiore of gags and a young girl who wrote a pretty decent and catchy song. Still the world is just a cynical hellhole nowadays. If you don't like it, don't watch it. It really is as simple as that.

That's my point i watched monday and didn't watch last night:blush: We are grooming future generations that the riches are there for you if you can kick a football of sing loudly:down:

Not sure what you're trying to say here. Please try and be less ambiguous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here