Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BRITAIN's got no talent

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This is a shocking line up tonight. Turkey after turkey. Judges look seriously bored and they are kicking RIGHT off.

Such a shower of mediocrity tonight. The producers are idiots. Alice would have won this show with ease. Two of these acts will, unjustly, be in the final.

Graymac

May 1, 2013
Isle of wight
I'm sure the put through a few crap acts so the 2 or 3 than want in the final get through, I mean a kid bouncing balls & crap Magican in pink doing a very old trick. Worse than the last 2 shows.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The only decent thing is the little kids

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The only decent thing is the little kids

Kid acts are ALWAYS sh*t but ALWAYS do well. It makes me sick. Pathetic performances tonight, but fair play to them for getting up and doing something.

I am slobbing it, BEACHED on my suite having stuffed my face full of food and icecream. Sickening.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Wow. The Buskers, fair enough. But Rosie was wonderful.

Alice vs Her for the wildcard methinks...

This. Suspect it would be Rosie. Alice may just have too much public antipathy (probably unfairly) for the Producers to risk putting her through...

Edit: Although, neither Alice nor Rosie made the final three on their night. The wildcard kinda has to be one of the acts that came third in their show; no?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Based on tonight that would seem to be so. The magician can go through - bit so far no one else

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here