Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BRITAIN's got no talent

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That last one, the impersonater was pretty good.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Think tonight has been the worst night of BGT semis. Nobody outstanding the girl impressionist was ok although I wasnt sure who she was doing in half of them, and the young singer on now, Asanda is the best tonight by a long way.

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
Francine Lewis was one of the only ones I knew from the episodes I watched in the audition stage, have to say she was good, better than that Louis Spence wannabee on Monday night or whenever it was.

This show needs to be put to bed though, in the first few years it was absolutely brilliant I thought. But the last 3 or 4 years have gotten worse and worse, this year being the tip of the iceberg in terms of shitness.

I think the judging has been extremely poor this year too. Cowell is usually the only one with any sense but even he, has kinda joined the retard bandwagon when it comes to judging this year too. Dixon, Walliams and Holden are just absolutely clueless, they clearly have no idea and are so f*cking immature it's painful to watch at times, a new, fresh judging panel is needed imo if for some reason they decide to carry this disgraceful show on for the years to come.

Get rid of Ant and Dec too, the "old people can't hear joke so we have to shout bleh bleh bleh" has been used every single year and it wasn't funny the first time around, those two need to put on a comedian course like Simster's papa, then they might actually be funny, eventually.

Oh and anyone who thinks Jack Carroll is funny needs to go on a maturity course.

Don't care whether he's 6, 82, black, white or Asian, the lad is NOT funny, like at all. He has balls, I admit that, but just because someone has balls it doesn't mean they have talent. I could go on stage and call Simon a see you next Tuesday repeatedly until they carry me off, I would say that would take some balls, but doesn't mean I deserve a place in the final does it.

Some people need to see sense, open their eyes blah blah blah you know.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Piss poor. Only the kids have made it watchable this week but they won't be allowed to win.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Can't be arsed to wade through 145 posts but TONITE please keep an eye open for ventriloquist STEVE HEWLETT from Eastbourne. Seen him live and he's not only a fine ventriloquist but also a genuinely funny guy. Appreciate his form of entertainment is a bit old-hat but makes a change from heart-wrenching singing seven year olds. Here's his entry effort: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU0lvK7gqvM

And no I'm not Steve Hewlett. :)

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
Got in just in time to see the ventriloquist... now that's what I do call talent, a guy who's passionate about what he does and has spent years mastering it, didn't think he was that funny but funny enough to put a smile on my face throughout that's for sure, hope he goes through. Everyone else I've seen has been shite apart the gospel choir just now, they were a good bit of fun and some good singers in there too.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
...I could go on stage and call Simon a see you next Tuesday repeatedly until they carry me off, I would say that would take some balls, but doesn't mean I deserve a place in the final does it...

Do that. Please do that. Please. Our country needs you to do that.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Haven't watched all week. Tonight the first time this series.
Jesus Christ. Talent? where.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The vent and the choir weren't bad. Nothing else has appealed though.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Stolen? That was an original piece and was clearly personal to the lead guy. Really moving and very technically good as well.

Gutted to have missed Aliki. I find it sad that only two of Aliki, Maarty and Attraction can get through tonight. Steve Hewlett was really good too, he would add variety.

Too many singing kids this year for me!

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Stolen? That was an original piece and was clearly personal to the lead guy. Really moving and very technically good as well.

Gutted to have missed Aliki. I find it sad that only two of Aliki, Maarty and Attraction can get through tonight. Steve Hewlett was really good too, he would add variety.

Too many singing kids this year for me!

Don't believe the hype

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here