Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BRITAIN's got no talent

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Christ, Lopez has got some bloomin thighs !... she looks like some kind of demented Ostrich.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Amanda Holden wants to bite J-Lo's ass. Hmmmmm!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
can they stretch it out a bit more please ?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Seriously? Jack, no question.

But Onesie over ALICE FREDENHAM?! One song vs those lips? Christ, this country really is falling apart. I am disgusted.

I'm going to watch The Apprentice goes to Dubai. This will restore my faith in our country.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Alice will be on Simon's books soon enough.

He will also aim to be in her knickers!!!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Am I being mr grumpy pants but I watched it last night and am watching tonight's show and it is absolute shite , these shows have now been flogged to death and the well of talent seems very dry

I find it baffling that you'd think that people with real genuine talent would actually bother going on shows like this. It's designed around making money for Cowell and his production company, it's really got very little to do with the idealistic goals it pretends it is, and is not really geared towards promoting true talent because so much of it depends on how entertaining the producers want the acts to come across.

There are many many very talented people in the UK, if you're expecting to come across them on some crap ITV light entertainment show designed for people who rarely leave their living rooms (witness the mass hysteria and standing ovations for distinctly average singing) then you need to open your ears and eyes a little more!

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Seriously? Jack, no question.

But Onesie over ALICE FREDENHAM?! One song vs those lips? Christ, this country really is falling apart. I am disgusted.

I'm going to watch The Apprentice goes to Dubai. This will restore my faith in our country.

Sadly, Alice did not sing at all well. She has the talent, but she is far too frightened to make it as a star, unless she gets over her nerves and has faith in herself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here