Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth ***Official Match Thread***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So what expectation for tomorrow ?

Can we actually up the ante at home and get some wins together to break into the play-offs, I can't see us getting anywhere near automatic promotion unless those near the top have a serious loss of form.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
So what expectation for tomorrow ?

Can we actually up the ante at home and get some wins together to break into the play-offs, I can't see us getting anywhere near automatic promotion unless those near the top have a serious loss of form.
We've got a decent squad to choose from now that some of the injuries have cleared up, we're in pretty decent form, sell out crowd.....can only mean one thing.

were loose

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If the rain carries on like this it could be epic today.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The weather is really going to cheer our 'Latin' contingent up.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I wonder whether there is any chance of the game being called off today? The pitch must be very soggy even with the good drainage system we have in place, and with torrential rain forecast for the rest of the day......

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Will they put the sprinklers on beforehand?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hmm...midweek game at the Amex, but it's a 3pm kickoff. Does that mean we will be shit or we won't be shit?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
It was like this when we played Huddersfield. Perfect football weather.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I seem to recall a game at the Goldstone against Bournemouth where we were 3-0 up at half time but it finished 3-3. Can anyone confirm that this happened? !

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Feck me its pissing down, but a 3pm start seems to suit the players more as they always seem like they are still in bed with the 1pm Ko's. Good win coming our way today

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I seem to recall a game at the Goldstone against Bournemouth where we were 3-0 up at half time but it finished 3-3. Can anyone confirm that this happened? !

There was a 3-3 when we were 3-1 down and scored twice in the last ten minutes (I think). Aspinall scored for Bournemouth.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Is that bloke with the unspeakably shit hair playing?

:lol:

The second game I went to was a 3-2 home win against Bournemouth in 1992. We may well have been 3-0 up at half time. Does that fit?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It's a shame the match is not taking place at The Withdean, as that would help blow away the hangovers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here