Brighton and Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth ***Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The Bournemouth official website is recommending a couple of local pubs for their fans to have a pre-match drink at , one is the Swan and the other is the Hikers :ohmy: Lets hope they choose the right one to have a bevvy in. :lol:

Can never understand why they don't tell away fans to come straight to the Amex and use the concourse bars

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Rivers forming in BN1

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388492713.210451.jpg

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Eddie Howe comes across as a nice guy but his teams always seem to be dirty so I expect a few cards in this one.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I think it has to be considered, a Match day Thread started SOOOOOOOOOO early has always resulted in a massive loss.

Question is, does the thread starter want to take on so much responsibility should this happen???

Well, does he???

Not a problem. ...after 2 and 0 I'll go back to 24 hours before kick...off...ok?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Do you remember what year it was? I followed the B52's religiously from around 86 to the mid 90's.

Then you would definitely watched me play ...my best memories are beating Australia and Russia at Withdean in October? 87 we played both games in mud toe to toe.... the game mostly played 30 yards of the centre line...I broke my ankle in the Russia game but played on.....Bournemouth was either 87 or 92 as I took a certain girlfriend at the time...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What no stats? OH NO!!!

Head To Head

• Bournemouth have not recorded a victory at Brighton since a Division Two victory in September 1988. They have failed to win on any of their any of their 10 visits since.
• The two teams drew 1-1 at Bournemouth on 30 November. Two of the last three meetings between the teams have finished 1-1.
• Both teams have scored in each of the last three meetings at Brighton. There has not been a 0-0 draw between the teams since November 1994.

Brighton & Hove Albion

• Brighton have lost only two of their last 12 matches in the Championship.
• Oscar Garcia's side have won just two of their last seven home matches.
• Brighton have scored in all but one of their 12 home matches played so far in all competitions. Their only blank was in the 0-0 draw against Huddersfield, their last home game.

Bournemouth

• Bournemouth have lost just one of their last five matches and are currently unbeaten in three. This is their longest unbeaten run so far this season.
• They are looking for a third consecutive away victory, having won at Reading and Sheffield Wednesday in their last two matches on the road.
• No team in the Championship can match Bournemouth's current away record of two wins from their last two away matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports