Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth ***Official Match Thread***

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
:lol:

The second game I went to was a 3-2 home win against Bournemouth in 1992. We may well have been 3-0 up at half time. Does that fit?
Maybe it wasn't Bournemouth then, I just remember being very disappointed with a draw.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I seem to recall a game at the Goldstone against Bournemouth where we were 3-0 up at half time but it finished 3-3. Can anyone confirm that this happened? !
I remember one under Brady where we were 3-1 down and scored 2 late goals....I think Paul MaCarthy got the equalizer.
Great in the North that day.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I worry that we contrive to maintain lucky charms on this thread, which counteracts them. Starting early worked last time but starting early this time because it worked last time might be it's own bad luck.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I worry that we contrive to maintain lucky charms on this thread, which counteracts them. Starting early worked last time but starting early this time because it worked last time might be it's own bad luck.

I might have asked you this question before
do you walk home avoiding the cracks in the pavements

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

I am not wearing the lucky t shirt cos I wore it on Boxing day and didn't wear it on Sunday!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Buy online print at home right up until 2pm i think

If they have the mobile shop at Brighton Station today it could be 2.30pm from there or in person at the ticket office until 2pm. I doubt they would turn you away even at five to three. There are no on the day ticket sales available for away supporters.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Got a spare ticket for WSL, Row X just next to 1901 club. Can meet at the game. Just £20 secures (half price).

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I remember an early seventies game. ...either Kit or John Napier scored. ..or both..but the crowd was around 30k...

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I remember an early seventies game. ...either Kit or John Napier scored. ..or both..but the crowd was around 30k...

One of my fav Goldstone games. Kit Napier & John Templeman with B'muff in the North and over 30,000. Atmosphere was electric.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Seagulls Player has fired up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here