Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth ***Official Match Thread***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
#BHAFC team v #AFCB: Kuszczak; Ward, Upson, El-Abd, Calderon; Bridcutt, Ince, Crofts; David, LuaLua, Ulloa.

Kuszczak

Calderon~Upson~El-Abd~Ward

Crofts~Bridcutt~Ince

Dave~Ulloa~Lualua

Good team.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 2m
#BHAFC team v #AFCB: Kuszczak; Ward, Upson, El-Abd, Calderon; Bridcutt, Ince, Crofts; David, LuaLua, Ulloa.
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m
#BHAFC subs v #AFCB: Brezovan, Andrews, Dunk, Barnes, Chicksen, Orlandi, Agustien.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Glad to see Bridcutt is playing and this appears a very attacking line up today #goals galore... That's a 0-0 then

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Let Orlando run a few rings round them in the final twenty.....looks a good balanced side.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
MP says we'll know in a couple of months if the new hotel is going to be built next to the stadium.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He sure was. I was concerned by his omission on Sunday.
I have a feeling that the knee is an ongoing issue. I think its been swelling up after minutes on the pitch and possibly after training. Today it seems the knee is alright.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I have a feeling that the knee is an ongoing issue. I think its been swelling up after minutes on the pitch and possibly after training. Today it seems the knee is alright.

If it's a chronic condition, that's not very good news. Means that along with Will's Hamstrings & Kaz's...everything, we'll have to continually manage Andrea's knee. Good thing that Oscar likes rotation I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here