Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth ***Official Match Thread***

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We are in decent form away from home, picked up good points at Forest and Burnley, and won our last 2 away. Will be interesting to see how this one turns out.

On another note.. have you guys had any postponements due to waterlogged pitch since the Amex opened? Wednesday looks set to be very wet and windy (again) with latest weather model output suggesting a very wet and windy morning/lunchtime period, was wondering how likely a postponement is?

I don't think we've had a postponment at the Amex for weather, and I think the only time that would happen would be because of ice making the outside of the ground dangerous, or extreme blizzard.

I reckon zero chance of the game being off.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
After the success of my first thread vs Blackpool another seaside derby this time closer to home...Bournemouth.

Over the years I've been associated to Bournemouth and can honestly say it would be my second choice as a residency. I used to take girlfriends and stay there.
Best moment was playing in Bobcats vs B52's game in Kings Park....a real tough game and can't remember result just now.
http://www.britballnow.co.uk/History/Britball Teams/BrightonB52s.html7
Anyway back to the game...I used to visit Bournemouth when they were named Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic. ...happy days. Always good derbies.... let's hope to kick 2014 off in the best possible taste...as King Kenny would say.....

Did you play for the Bombers or the Bobcats ?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
wear louse

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
where are the loos?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Why has this been posted so early?

The Blackpool match thread accidentally started a day early, however the football gods saw fit to give us 3 points. If it ain't broken, don't change it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully we can get a grip at home and put them to the sword.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hopefully we can get a grip at home and put them to the sword.
If we do, have you realised the consequence?

It will mean a bunch of Portsmouth wannabes, who NOBODY cares about, that have spent their entire lives in Dean f*****g Court.
Will be slagging off 'the out of town, lopsided, soulless bowl, with sh*te food & sh*te beer'.
Then telling us how much better it is at Dean Tw@tting Court.

:angry::angry::angry:really strong word beginning with C. :angry::angry::angry:

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
No loose.
4-0. Time for everything to click into place ready for run in to auto promo place.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Bournemouth official website is recommending a couple of local pubs for their fans to have a pre-match drink at , one is the Swan and the other is the Hikers :ohmy: Lets hope they choose the right one to have a bevvy in. :lol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Wednesday looks set to be very wet and windy (again) with latest weather model output suggesting a very wet and windy morning/lunchtime period, was wondering how likely a postponement is?

VERY unlikely I think.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
The Bournemouth official website is recommending a couple of local pubs for their fans to have a pre-match drink at , one is the Swan and the other is the Hikers :ohmy: Lets hope they choose the right one to have a bevvy in. :lol:

Well the swan will no doubt be off limits for b'muff fans....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here