Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
All leavers are massive racists:lolol::lolol:
People just need to open their eyes and analyse why certain large corporations and politicians are so desperate to stay in and the reasons are not to benefit the real people that's for sure.
You can create more and more jobs but with huge immigration the wages will always be suppressed and the quality of life will get worse and worse.
11 million people in financial difficulty,house repossessions at a record high(250 per day),multiple tenancies soaring due to super high rents.Councils paying double or triple rents as they enter the private sector due property shortages.
The list is endless and things can only get worse the way things are going:nono:

And it's obviously ALL the fault of the EU��....I can't wait for Boris and Farage to send all those cheating, raping terrorists home, and we can go back to running the country like we did in 1950 when everything was rosy.....

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
Have you done a risk assessment..............up yours Junkter.........

I'm at risk of needing a piss in the middle of the night, the mug was huge!

I'm still undecided, I was definitely leave, but as it draws closer I'm wavering. Funnily enough, the people crying "racist" whenever a legitimate concern over immigration is raised are starting to make my mind up for me.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I'm at risk of needing a piss in the middle of the night, the mug was huge!

I'm still undecided, I was definitely leave, but as it draws closer I'm wavering. Funnily enough, the people crying "racist" whenever a legitimate concern over immigration is raised are starting to make my mind up for me.

Well i have never wavered.......then again i only use a normal size mug with one teabag........elf and safety doncha know.

larus

And it's obviously ALL the fault of the EU....I can't wait for Boris and Farage to send all those cheating, raping terrorists home, and we can go back to running the country like we did in 1950 when everything was rosy.....
Why is it the Remainers assume that all improvements made are becuase of the EU?
Why not look at the shite they have caused with the EURO? The huge levels of unemployment in the Southern Countries, the problems with the economies of Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal. Italian GDP/Debt ratio is 130% and huge banking problems. How do you think this I going to pan out? The EU are ostriches and power hungry. They don't give a flying f*** about the population; just their benefits and expenses. Christ; Kinnock is earning about £2m as a commissioner. Kinnock - walking bloody disaster (well, when not falling over anyway).

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Brexit won't win, the British electorate will vote for the status quo as they tend to back away from fundamental change.

We saw it with the referendum on electoral reform in 2011, we saw it in the Scottish Independence vote, we saw it when the Welsh couldn't be bothered to vote for their Assembly and we saw it in 1992 when voters backed lame Major when Kinnock led the polls right up to the finl few days before the election.

Immigration is a big issue but there is an upside to it as well as a downside and it isn't bad enough to give up EU status.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
And it's obviously ALL the fault of the EU��....I can't wait for Boris and Farage to send all those cheating, raping terrorists home, and we can go back to running the country like we did in 1950 when everything was rosy.....
Large migration is wrecking havoc amongst the less fortunate ....things are far worse than most think and will get much worse.
The middle to upper classes would hardly notice it as it doesn't affect them end of.No way in a million years is this country goner cope with 300k+ a year coming in.The government are cutting everything and it seems have very little interest in building social housing(no money in it for them),hospitals,schools etc etc.
Most properties that are built around these parts are mostly 350k properties...you will see small plots of big houses everywhere so they don't need to offer a percentage for council tenants.

Our country right now has huge cracks and limited funds being spent...why is this when we have a so called great economy and millions of migrants paying taxes? Where's the money?wheres the hospitals? Where's the schools? Why cuts after cuts?

Something is seriously wrong!!!!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The guy in the specs sums it up, a comedian and musician, what would he know about trying to exist on zero hours or trying to get a job in Tescos ? That is why we want out, idiots like him and his mate who haven't a clue

I thought that, reminds me of a few on here actually, just using the soundbites fed to them by the tv remainers. At least the Brexit chap had a bit of conviction, even though he is racist, xenophobic, little Englander, with a bald head and tattoos........oh hang on :)

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
voters backed lame Major when Kinnock led the polls right up to the finl few days before the election.

This was influenced by the Sun's front page on the day of the election, saying 'if he wins the election, will the last person out of the country please switch off the light?' The Sun supports Brexit this time.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
This was influenced by the Sun's front page on the day of the election, saying 'if he wins the election, will the last person out of the country please switch off the light?' The Sun supports Brexit this time.

It wasn't the Sun front page more the Welsh windbag being unpopular the same way Gordon Brown & Ed Miliband was and when it came to the vote people wouldn't vote for him the same way they voted for that nice Mr Blair 5 years later

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I thought that, reminds me of a few on here actually, just using the soundbites fed to them by the tv remainers. At least the Brexit chap had a bit of conviction, even though he is racist, xenophobic, little Englander, with a bald head and tattoos........oh hang on :)

And the girl screeching at him too, what a mess and all the employment rules have come from within from having a strong trade union not from Brussels

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I think we're in a situation where too many people are prepared to roll the dice thinking that things couldn't really be worse could they? It's the sort of thing that gets done once in a generation and in hindsight the gamblers wish they never had. Unfortunately, this wrong can't be put right. No good will come of an exit.

There are many things that need correcting in the EU, but on balance we should stay in. People are using The EU as the bogeyman to lay all the frustrations and fears at. It won't change anything. We'll still have a skills crisis; we'll be faced with increased overheads and bureaucracy in the form of new tariffs; we'll still need immigration to just serve the basic needs of an aging population; we'll weaken a major trading partner meaning less growth for both and more volatility.

The vast majority of intelligentsia are warning against Brexit, but people want to give the establishment a bloody nose. Forget the consequences of the pain we'll all feel - we'll have been able to give the politicians a hiding. Unfortunately, as some have said, it won't be the rich that truly have to live with the consequences.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Windsor_seagull

Aug 25, 2012
Brexit won't win, the British electorate will vote for the status quo as they tend to back away from fundamental change.

We saw it with the referendum on electoral reform in 2011, we saw it in the Scottish Independence vote, we saw it when the Welsh couldn't be bothered to vote for their Assembly and we saw it in 1992 when voters backed lame Major when Kinnock led the polls right up to the finl few days before the election.

I think there is a key difference this time. In the examples you gave, it was generally the older voters protecting the status quo i.e the people most likely to vote. The other side always relied on the younger voters to turn out, which they didn't (at least not in the numbers needed).

The difference this time, is that the status quo (Remain) are relying on this younger vote, whereas the older vote of the Leave campaign are much more likely to have registered and to vote.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The guy in the specs sums it up, a comedian and musician, what would he know about trying to exist on zero hours or trying to get a job in Tescos ? That is why we want out, idiots like him and his mate who haven't a clue
That sums are many idiotic brits...bloody cultural Britain is not cultural enough for him so he's voting in.
You do wonder what world some of these numpties live in.

Love the mans passion for his country and that's what we need in this country....drive enthusiasm to be even better as an independent Great Britain :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here