[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Surely there must be something wrong with these surveys. Now awaiting numerous stats to be uploaded from the remain team to belittle them and some more scare stories to boot

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Latest: leaving the EU would end Western civilisation. Serious
Yes, there's a man sitting in an office somewhere think up these stories.

Best so far: how it will affect the Irish situation.

Still to come: How it will affect the Eurostar and Euromillions.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Whilst I'd prefer we stayed in and will vote as such, we just have to live with the cards we are dealt on this one.

I'm much more worried about Trump winning in the US, and I don't get a vote in that.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Phone polls are generally the only ones to take notice of. If they are suggesting a lead for 'leave' then the tide is turning.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Sterling took a right battering today amid rumours of what this poll would be. (The pound, not Raheem)

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
These polls exclude people who say they are undecided. Typically, such voters swing behind the status quo / least risky option, so I suspect we will see Remain win by a smallish margin.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Latest: leaving the EU would end Western civilisation. Serious

Yep, Mr Tusk. Promised to stay out of OUR referendum then does the opposite giving us outers a huge hand by what he has said today. You couldn't make it up could you? Oh wait, Tusk just has!

European Elites are a complete waste of space.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
The "Lancing And Sompting" group on facebook has a leave or remain poll, currently 49 leave, versus 27 remain. Doesn't mean much, but it is an indication.

AN INDICATION THAT LANCING AND SOMPTING ARE FULL OF RACIST XENOPHOBE LITTLE ENGLANDER BIGOTS!! AM I RIGHT?!?!?! "Sips Latte"

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The "Lancing And Sompting" group on facebook has a leave or remain poll, currently 49 leave, versus 27 remain. Doesn't mean much, but it is an indication.

AN INDICATION THAT LANCING AND SOMPTING ARE FULL OF RACIST XENOPHOBE LITTLE ENGLANDER BIGOTS!! AM I RIGHT?!?!?! "Sips Latte"

Well i have not voted so that would make it 50...... enjoy your latte.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

All leavers are massive racists:lolol::lolol:
People just need to open their eyes and analyse why certain large corporations and politicians are so desperate to stay in and the reasons are not to benefit the real people that's for sure.
You can create more and more jobs but with huge immigration the wages will always be suppressed and the quality of life will get worse and worse.
11 million people in financial difficulty,house repossessions at a record high(250 per day),multiple tenancies soaring due to super high rents.Councils paying double or triple rents as they enter the private sector due property shortages.
The list is endless and things can only get worse the way things are going:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports