Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
And the girl screeching at him too, what a mess and all the employment rules have come from within from having a strong trade union not from Brussels

Plenty like that screeching girl, probably been a life long student, always at protests...........stands there laughing and pointing and screeching.

larus

Brexit won't win, the British electorate will vote for the status quo as they tend to back away from fundamental change.

We saw it with the referendum on electoral reform in 2011, we saw it in the Scottish Independence vote, we saw it when the Welsh couldn't be bothered to vote for their Assembly and we saw it in 1992 when voters backed lame Major when Kinnock led the polls right up to the finl few days before the election.

Immigration is a big issue but there is an upside to it as well as a downside and it isn't bad enough to give up EU status.

I want a BREXIT vote, but have been 'expetcing' a remain vote up until the last couple of weeks. After the 'threats' from the government, IMF, IFS, CBI, BoE, Obama, Juncker, I think Joe Public has got to a point where they don't belive these constant lies and threats. Yes, there may be a short-term fallout from this, and financial markets always react to uncertainty, but the effects will not be major.

On the other side; people see immigration everywhere. They see in in house prices; they see it waiting times at doctors; they see in in school places. Some of this may be anecdotal, but it's tangible. The problem is the the Remain is all projection. The immigration is real and impacts people's lives. I agree that some immigration is good for the economy, but the numbers which we have had over the past 10-12 years (around 10m people) are just too many.

This makes me feel that we may just vote BREXIT.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I thought that, reminds me of a few on here actually, just using the soundbites fed to them by the tv remainers. At least the Brexit chap had a bit of conviction, even though he is racist, xenophobic, little Englander, with a bald head and tattoos........oh hang on :)
That's what Brits should be like and not a soppy bunch of scared of a "change" weasels :)

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
and we saw it in 1992 when voters backed lame Major when Kinnock led the polls right up to the finl few days before the election.

Immigration is a big issue but there is an upside to it as well as a downside and it isn't bad enough to give up EU status.

Neil Kinnock - another reason to vote out. Multiple failures as a domestic politician and then hooked himself up to the European Commission gravy train for 10 years at our expense and without being elected by us.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Neil Kinnock - another reason to vote out. Multiple failures as a domestic politician and then hooked himself up to the European Commission gravy train for 10 years at our expense and without being elected by us.

Exactly, and his wife has her snout firmly in the trough as well..........who elects these people, do other countries citizens vote for all these Eu bureaucrats, cos sure as hell we did not get a vote in the UK.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Exactly, and his wife has her snout firmly in the trough as well..........who elects these people, do other countries citizens vote for all these Eu bureaucrats, cos sure as hell we did not get a vote in the UK.

And his son too already at it and daughter shortly to get a safe seat and snout in the trough, and they have millions in pensions to look forward to even if we vote leave. Disgusting family

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Are modern day students taught how to be anarchists?as they're so cringeworthy with little knowledge of the real world...seems they study the past and think they know everything.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Are modern day students taught how to be anarchists as they're so cringeworthy with little knowledge of the real world...seems they study the past and think they know everything.

It's because they aren't taught anything worthwhile these days, all made up shite like media studies, how many do something worthwhile like medicine or science research ?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
And his son too already at it and daughter shortly to get a safe seat and snout in the trough, and they have millions in pensions to look forward to even if we vote leave. Disgusting family

Yep, i believe that young Blair, Euwin or Eugene or Eddie has been given a plum job as well....another disgusting family.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Yep, i believe that young Blair, Euwin or Eugene or Eddie has been given a plum job as well....another disgusting family.

When I see Stephen Kinnock on TV this morning lecturing me I want to throw up, telling me mass immigration is good for me. So when my consultants appointment is cancelled yet again due to shortages and I can't get to see my GP for 2 weeks I'll think that is ok because mass immigration is so good for us

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It's because they aren't taught anything worthwhile these days, all made up shite like media studies, how many do something worthwhile like medicine or science research ?

They don't need to as we get all those skills from migrants, left to ourselves we can't be arsed with the hard courses. :thumbsup:

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
No way in a million years is this country goner cope with 300k+ a year coming in.

Add to that the fact that most of these people are young, so you could probably add another 50/100000 children being born to them in the short-medium term.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I want a BREXIT vote, but have been 'expetcing' a remain vote up until the last couple of weeks. After the 'threats' from the government, IMF, IFS, CBI, BoE, Obama, Juncker, I think Joe Public has got to a point where they don't belive these constant lies and threats. Yes, there may be a short-term fallout from this, and financial markets always react to uncertainty, but the effects will not be major.

On the other side; people see immigration everywhere. They see in in house prices; they see it waiting times at doctors; they see in in school places. Some of this may be anecdotal, but it's tangible. The problem is the the Remain is all projection. The immigration is real and impacts people's lives. I agree that some immigration is good for the economy, but the numbers which we have had over the past 10-12 years (around 10m people) are just too many.

This makes me feel that we may just vote BREXIT.

If we vote Brexit, immigration will be the reason. There are 2 million EU nationals working in Britain. Its a lot, and the pressures on the country need to be dealt with. But....... who is going to fill these jobs once they are gone??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here