am i missing something here!!!????

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I imagine Brunswick on his verandah, the sun setting over a foreign shore, union jack on the flag pole, g&t in hand, punkawallah creating a breeze, reminiscing about good old blighty and what a damn fine place the old country is ..................

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Dick Knights Mumm said:
I imagine Brunswick on his verandah, the sun setting over a foreign shore, union jack on the flag pole, g&t in hand, punkawallah creating a breeze, reminiscing about good old blighty and what a damn fine place the old country is ..................

Lucky guy! Better than the shit we have now! ??? ??? ???

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
brunswick said:
a white kid at school (oh god i said white) in Bristol last week gets a hammer attack to the head by 6 asians (oh god i said asians). Hardly makes the news.

AND NOW Jade Goody says indians eat with their hands and its the MAIN NEWS STORY of the UK. Effergies getting burned - this is now world news!!

I am leaving this country in the spring and cant wait. This country is truly f00ked.

unreal.

:wave:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
and the Americans killed 34000 Iraqi civies last year and 70 killed at Baghdad Uni and it hardly made the 10th page but I think

she's a fecking c*nt
she's a fecking Paki
I don't want her to cook I don't know where her hands have been
Shes a Dog

constitutes outright rascism that I am not prepared to put up with , these 3 bitches are being seen as the voice of Britain and it aint right :angry:

Then do what I and many others do and don't lower yourself to watching such tripe!

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Chesney Christ said:
Yeah, we're so unfortunate and underpriveliged in this country aren't we? I blame all foreigners.

Why? I blame the yanks for making us give-up our empire? :censored:

Now they have us help them to clear-up the shit after they cannot run themselves.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
3gulls said:
Why? I blame the yanks for making us give-up our empire? :censored:

Now they have us help them to clear-up the shit after they cannot run themselves.

This country's gone to the dogs, I blame asylum seekers, political correctness gone mad, looney lefties, bring back national service and so on....

into infinity.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Jade is a joke, famous for being famous, and not achieved anything worth while apart from having the constant piss taken out of her, and making some joke of an aerobics video

havent watched big brother, but if she insulted an indian lady by calling her a paki, then she is thick as shit, and needs to get a picture of the real world.
i can imagine her hating anything foreign, slagging them off, then leaving the show in her german car, to eat some italian pizza, washing it down with some french wine, on her swedish furniture to watch the replays on her japanese TV

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Chesney Christ said:
This country's gone to the dogs, I blame asylum seekers, political correctness gone mad, looney lefties, bring back national service and so on....

into infinity.

All correct apart from the national service bit! A professional army is better until TB goes fighting everyone without wanting to pay for it! :nono:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Perry Milkins said:
Little things..its been a day or two since you mentioned playing Gridiron David. Are you sick?

I met Mark Blackwell on Tuesday he sends his reghards!!
talk about a thread hijack :lolol:

i saw grant mullers name on friends reunited and e-mailed him :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports