Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

am i missing something here!!!????

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
a white kid at school (oh god i said white) in Bristol last week gets a hammer attack to the head by 6 asians (oh god i said asians). Hardly makes the news.

AND NOW Jade Goody says indians eat with their hands and its the MAIN NEWS STORY of the UK. Effergies getting burned - this is now world news!!

I am leaving this country in the spring and cant wait. This country is truly f00ked.

unreal.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
and the Americans killed 34000 Iraqi civies last year and 70 killed at Baghdad Uni and it hardly made the 10th page but I think

she's a fecking c*nt
she's a fecking Paki
I don't want her to cook I don't know where her hands have been
Shes a Dog

constitutes outright rascism that I am not prepared to put up with , these 3 bitches are being seen as the voice of Britain and it aint right :angry:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
brunswick said:
I am leaving this country in the spring and cant wait.
Off to India?

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Uncle Spielberg said:
and the Americans killed 34000 Iraqi civies last year and 70 killed at Baghdad Uni and it hardly made the 10th page but I think

she's a fecking c*nt
she's a fecking Paki
Shes a Dog

constitutes outright rascism that I am not prepared to put up with , these 3 bitches are being seen as the voice of Britain and it aint right :angry:

Great post

:clap:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
she's a fecking c*nt
she's a fecking Paki
Shes a Dog

i didnt see or know about these :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
BIRCHYBOY27 said:
Do we have any pictures of burning Jade Effergies?
RoastPig.jpg
???

Oct 25, 2003
brunswick said:
a white kid at school (oh god i said white) in Bristol last week gets a hammer attack to the head by 6 asians (oh god i said asians). Hardly makes the news.

AND NOW Jade Goody says indians eat with their hands and its the MAIN NEWS STORY of the UK. Effergies getting burned - this is now world news!!

I am leaving this country in the spring and cant wait. This country is truly f00ked.

unreal.

to be fair when a group of complete english no marks racially attack one of the most famous people in india there is always going to be a bit of backlash

imagine if it was the other way round

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I blame;

1. The racist morons in BB
2. The morons who watch such monsterous shit

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Uncle Spielberg said:

she's a fecking c*nt
she's a fecking Paki
Shes a Dog

The only one that constitues racism is the paki remark. The one about the hands is ignorance on Jades part or whomever said it as it is tradition in India to eat with your right and wipe with your left!!!!! calling her a c**t is not racist and calling her a dog is fine if you don't think she is pretty. Jade is a pig but that does not make me racist does it!!!!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
seagully said:
I blame Mcghee

I imagine they were buning effigies of MM in Hackney last year. Didn't quite make it to the news though.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Uncle Spielberg said:

she's a fecking c*nt
she's a fecking Paki
Shes a Dog

superbly articulated :clap:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
brunswick said:

unreal.

This is what social segregation and lack of cultural understanding does to society. Ignorance breeds contempt.

Uncle Spielberg said:

she's a fecking c*nt
she's a fecking Paki
Shes a Dog

Great post US, spot on.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
Uncle Spielberg said:
she's a fecking c*nt
she's a fecking Paki
Shes a Dog

sorry but that is complete crap, only Paki bit may be classed as racist but when a friend from across the pond calls me a Brit cant really say i find that racist

seven stands said:
sorry but that is complete crap, only Paki bit may be classed as racist but when a friend from across the pond calls me a Brit cant really say i find that racist

She is from INDIA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here