Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

am i missing something here!!!????

seven stands said:
not watched it or know who she is but if an English person was called a Yank ( :) for effect) nothing would be said,

I haven't watched it either, but if you abuse someone over their race then by definition that is racist. Not really a grey area. Whether or not she was/is offended I have no idea.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
seven stands said:
not watched it or know who she is but if an English person was called a Yank ( :) for effect) nothing would be said,

I haven't watched it either, but jumped on the bandwagon. Yank is not deemed to be a derogatory term, whereas Paki is. Whether that is right or not, I don't feel is the issue. Using a word deemed offensive is wrong.

Apologies for butting in on a conversation with Lokki. :angel:

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun said:

Don't worry BoF, it goes without saying that you would rear your oval head in a thread discussing RACE.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Barrel of Fun said:
I haven't watched it either, but jumped on the bandwagon. Yank is not deemed to be a derogatory term, whereas Paki is. Whether that is right or not, I don't feel is the issue. Using a word deemed offensive is wrong.

You never apologise for butting into MY conversations!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Uncle Spielberg said:
and the Americans killed 34000 Iraqi civies last year

diversionary smokescreen alert.............

Who exactly killed 34000 Iraqis???......

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
brunswick said:
a white kid at school (oh god i said white) in Bristol last week gets a hammer attack to the head by 6 asians (oh god i said asians). Hardly makes the news.

AND NOW Jade Goody says indians eat with their hands and its the MAIN NEWS STORY of the UK. Effergies getting burned - this is now world news!!

I am leaving this country in the spring and cant wait. This country is truly f00ked.

unreal.

Yep, it is unreal! What a state this country has got into with its politically correct, left-wing culture! :censored: :censored: :censored:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Perry Milkins said:
I will do. PM me if you want to meet up for a lemon squash.

More of an orange man myself, but I will be expecting to be guided to a drinking establishment worthy of my presence, other than the Market Porter (wherever that may be).

I can't remember why I owe Lokki a pint ( :blush: ), but hey ho. What is a Lemon Squash between fellow fans!?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Re: Re: am i missing something here!!!????

3gulls said:
Yep, it is unreal! What a state this country has got into with its politically correct, left-wing culture! :censored: :censored: :censored:

Interesting that brunswicks original comment seems to be glossed over, indeed even dismissed by most on here.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Barrel of Fun said:
My second away trip of the season. I will be wearing a home strip, Perry. Look out for me!

what a Brentford shirt?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Barrel of Fun said:
More of an orange man myself, but I will be expecting to be guided to a drinking establishment worthy of my presence, other than the Market Porter (wherever that may be).

I can't remember why I owe Lokki a pint ( :blush: ), but hey ho. What is a Lemon Squash between fellow fans!?

Fine you stay with your gang!!

:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here