Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

am i missing something here!!!????

Aug 12, 2003
Perth WA
Racism…Religionism…Fatism…Thinism…Ageism…Disabledism…Crystal Palaceism Sexism…Egg chasingism…blah, blah, blah…we are all bigoted in our own ways by our culture, upbringing and THE BLOODY MEDIA (Mediaism?) inciting tension between elements of humanity (Animalism?).

THIS WILL NEVER CHANGE… there will always be tension between BHA and Palace (I hope)…Spurs and Arsenal…between any two states that border each other…etc, etc

Don’t let it get ya down…its been the same for quite a few years now (since we all stood upright) and me thinks it will always be this way and the way it should be…what fun would life be without a bit of a good old politically incorrect banter. I’ve been called a lot of things in my time, some justified and some not but none have caused any real heartache. Respect is what is really required. I was brought up with Irish jokes and despite an Irish heritage found them bloody funny at the time. Some fat Essex girl exposing her ignorance is even funnier to me and not even slightly racist other than to the BRIT culture she represents. The olive skinned Asian population should just laugh at the ignorance and or switch off. :jester:

PS.. Shoot the bloody British media…they just do tribalism in such a tacky and obvious way these days
:rolleyes:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
All this talk about voting Jade and Danielle out- I say leave them in.

Give them the rope and watch them hang themselves, slowly, on their own ignorance. How someone like Jade, with no discernible talent has ever made so much money is beyond me, and likewise the current generation of sponging, pig-thick so-called WAGs like Danielle- why the hell do we fund them by buying magazines and DVDs because they're in them?

Hopefully this signifies the end of Jade's period of popularity, and she can slide back into obscurity, winding up serving burgers from the back of a van in a Chelmsford layby.

Danielle, meanwhile, can kiss goodbye to a few modelling assignments and certainly the hoped for TV career. And Jo will probably get slapped a few times in random Essex nightclub incidents.

Yes, leave them in, by all means. Let them destroy their own careers, then maybe we won't have to put up with the Jades of this world any more.
:clap:

PS I can't wait to see how much Danielle cries when she leaves the house and her exit is greeted with an unexpected torrent of boos- maybe she'll understand how it feels to be picked on then

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Its as usual blown well out of proportion:nono:
Its always us whites who get the stick,as was said a white man gets killed its washed under the carpet:angry:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
brunswick said:
a white kid at school (oh god i said white) in Bristol last week gets a hammer attack to the head by 6 asians (oh god i said asians). Hardly makes the news.

AND NOW Jade Goody says indians eat with their hands and its the MAIN NEWS STORY of the UK. Effergies getting burned - this is now world news!!

I am leaving this country in the spring and cant wait. This country is truly f00ked.

unreal.

Attacks the like that always go unnoticed.Did you read about the Scots boy?Never made main news and it was truely sick.Be perpared for the lefties to brush it off

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
edna krabappel said:
All this talk about voting Jade and Danielle out- I say leave them in.

Give them the rope and watch them hang themselves, slowly, on their own ignorance. How someone like Jade, with no discernible talent has ever made so much money is beyond me, and likewise the current generation of sponging, pig-thick so-called WAGs like Danielle- why the hell do we fund them by buying magazines and DVDs because they're in them?

Hopefully this signifies the end of Jade's period of popularity, and she can slide back into obscurity, winding up serving burgers from the back of a van in a Chelmsford layby.

Danielle, meanwhile, can kiss goodbye to a few modelling assignments and certainly the hoped for TV career. And Jo will probably get slapped a few times in random Essex nightclub incidents.

Yes, leave them in, by all means. Let them destroy their own careers, then maybe we won't have to put up with the Jades of this world any more.
:clap:

PS I can't wait to see how much Danielle cries when she leaves the house and her exit is greeted with an unexpected torrent of boos- maybe she'll understand how it feels to be picked on then

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

How you can sit there night after night watching these people that you despise so much and then come on here denegrating them in such detail is beyond me.
Havn`t you got any shirts to iron ?

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Questions said:
How you can sit there night after night watching these people that you despise so much and then come on here denegrating them in such detail is beyond me.
Havn`t you got any shirts to iron ?

You have to laugh.You really do.:lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: am i missing something here!!!????

algie said:
Attacks the like that always go unnoticed.You read about the Scots boy?Never made main news and it was truely sick.Be perpared for the lefties to brush it off

Actually it did make the news. It wasn't taken up by the police in the manner it might have been because they weren't convinced it was a racist attack. Not because it was on a white victim. Just because someone of one ethnic background attacks another, doesn't mean it was based on any kind of racial prejudice. It could be an attempted robbery, something to do with a school feud, any kind of random ongoing thing.

Trust me, if the police get the slightest hint something is racist, the lengths to which they have to go to investigate it are much greater. They couldn't brush it under the carpet even if they wanted to. It's difficult for me to comment further, but take it from me, it wouldn't have been ignored without good reason.

That applies to white people, black people, Asians, whatever. I saw that incident you referred to on the news at the time, and if you looked closely at those involved, and the subtext of the report, there was quite clearly more to it than met the eye, so be careful what you believe.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
algie said:
You have to laugh.You really do.:lolol:

She has a major problem with those girls. I think Edna wants fame.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Questions said:
She has a major problem with those girls. I think Edna wants fame.

Couldn't think of anything worse. How could I get on with my ironing if I thought there were paparazzi trying to peer through the curtains?

:lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Re: Re: Re: am i missing something here!!!????

edna krabappel said:
Actually it did make the news. It wasn't taken up by the police in the manner it might have been because they weren't convinced it was a racist attack. Not because it was on a white victim. Just because someone of one ethnic background attacks another, doesn't mean it was based on any kind of racial prejudice. It could be an attempted robbery, something to do with a school feud, any kind of random ongoing thing.

Trust me, if the police get the slightest hint something is racist, the lengths to which they have to go to investigate it are much greater. They couldn't brush it under the carpet even if they wanted to. It's difficult for me to comment further, but take it from me, it wouldn't have been ignored without good reason.

That applies to white people, black people, Asians, whatever. I saw that incident you referred to on the news at the time, and if you looked closely at those involved, and the subtext of the report, there was quite clearly more to it than met the eye, so be careful what you believe.

But the media never hightlight these attacks unless it was the other way around.The coverage is perfectic.I must read a book by an ex copper who has said all this pc shit has pretty much ruined the force.I've heard its a very good book

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
edna krabappel said:
Couldn't think of anything worse. How could I get on with my ironing if I thought there were paparazzi trying to peer through the curtains?

:lolol:

A friend of mine works in the pap and he follows her and others like her all around the place. He thinks she is a breath of fresh air in the celeb world.
I know.............Its a strange world.

p.s. You need lined curtains.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: am i missing something here!!!????

algie said:
But the media never hightlight these attacks unless it was the other way around.The coverage is perfecticI must read a book by an ex copper who has said all this pc shit has pretty much ruined the force.I've heard its a very good book

You're probably thinking of the guy who writes Coppers Blog.

He's a serving copper, not an ex one. It's pretty funny, and generally accurate, but it doesn't really focus on the sort of "PC shit" that you're thinking of. And he's not really saying the force is ruined, but that the service could be a lot better, both for the officers and the public.

The things that frustrate most coppers are generally things like having no discretion to deal with things. You want an example?

Someone will ring up drunk and say they've been aggressively grabbed on the arm by someone they know. The next day, they've sobered up, realised it's nothing, and call back saying it was just a bit of stupidity and they don't want to do anything about it. But we're not allowed to leave it like that, oh no. We have to record this as an assault. Then take a crime report, get something in writing from the "victim", explaining what happened, even though they clearly don't want to do anything, write a summary report, locate the "suspect", interview them contemporaneously, write that up, and then write up another report explaining the situation so that someone with a power to make decisions can decide if we've dealt with it appropriately. Then fill in another form to file it as detected, contact the victim to let them know that the matter they didn't want us to do anything about has been dealt with and no further action will be taken, and then complete another form which sits on the front of the file for 7 years, summarising the events and outcome.

All that, for a crappy "assault", imagine the file for a GBH :ohmy:

Now tell me what's the point of that?? Making sure all boxes are ticked and risk assessment forms completed so people's backsides are covered. These are Home Office rules. You don't even what to KNOW about the additinal forms if it were deemed racist, domestic violence etc etc.

Completely off topic now, I know... :lolol: :lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yea thats it.Couldn't remember if he was still in the force or not.Sounds like something you would write once you have left or retired from

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
binky said:
Is nobody else on this board going to challenge this preposterous postulation?

Your wasting your time.It's all America's fault for Sectarian violence.It's there fault for all the beheadings and killing of hostages.It's all America's fault the 4000 or so yanks died in 9/11.But there not allowed to fight terrorism.

Last edited:

binky said:
Is nobody else on this board going to challenge this preposterous postulation?
Quite right, US was a bit on the low side - it's actually 600,000 and rising since '03 due to war, civil war, disease, malnutrition, collapse of hospital infrastructure, collapse of sewerage, power generation, transport - all a direct consequence of the US decison to launch war.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
London Irish said:
Quite right, US was a bit on the low side - it's actually 600,000 and rising since '03 due to war, civil war, disease, malnutrition, collapse of hospital infrastructure, collapse of sewerage, power generation, transport - all a direct consequence of the US decison to launch war.

And we are innocent then? That's good news. :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
algie said:
Yea thats it.Couldn't remember if he was still in the force or not.Sounds like something you would write once you have left or retired from

Nah, think he does it in secret. I guess if they really wanted to know who he is, they'd be able to find out. But nobody knows which force he works for so who'd bother? Several forces have banned officers from viewing his blog on their computers :lolol:

Like I say, most of it is about the glaring inefficiencies and the fact that the police waste so much time dealing with utter shite that it detracts from the ability to deal with genuine and needy victims of crime. Probably shouldn't say this, but when I saw Jackiey (Jade's mum) on BB, I thought- we deal with the Jackieys of this world every day! So when you get mugged and the police can't make it for an hour or so, comfort yourself with the thought that they're probably busy sorting out some infantile row between a Jackeiy-a-like and a neighbour who looked at her "a bit funny".

The blog makes for a good read though, and who am I to deny much of it's true!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here