Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who sits near You at the Amex ?

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Next to me, that way, is Paul, next to him is a load of geezers who take great delight in extending the "You're shit ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" chant, and next to me, the other way, is a group of older gents who are very sedate and NEVER sing. Good lads though, always gets his bino's out when gullys girls come on.

Are you WSU block G

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
In front, old guy who wears earplugs and is frequently missing in the 2nd half.
To his right, a decent group of lads who like a sing song and always miss the first 10 mins of the 2nd half.
To my left my daughter or wife, then 3 really friendly guys who always arrive bang on kick off and like to hug everyone when we score.
To my right, across the aisle from me is a really annoying teenager who at EVERY SINGLE game stands up and yells "YEEESSSS COOOMMMEE OOOONNNNN" when the seagull lottery results are read out.

Who gets the most hugs - your daughter or your wife?

The teenager suggests you might be in WSU block B - if not, there's another really annoying teenager with the same party trick.

Meanwhile, in my little corner of WSU A, I've my mate and his son to my right, two lads to my left who support Liverpool and Arsenal but seem to enjoy themselves when they come (often one or the other brings their partner) and in front is my mate and his son (or Dad) who I used to go to the Goldstone with as a lad but hadn't been to a game with for decades. I'm embarrassed to say that I've not spoken to the folks behind me.

Another friend borrowed my ST for the Pompey game and remarked that he thought it was a friendly bunch round him.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Back row N1D decent people around me.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
In front is an enthusiastic bald fella who takes his shirt off when we score, a few seats further down is @phatbaz who takes his shirt off when we score?? To my left is a couple of lads who love a sing song, a bit further is a guy in white tracksuit top who starts lots of songs, then it's Krispies and Dover. To my right is a couple of my mates and next to them is about 5 young lads who spend a lot of time hitting/touching each other and abusing Barnes. Behind there are a few plebs who berate Barnes constantly and an old fella who loves to swear and really exaggerates the C word eg "Vokes you CCCYYAAAANNT"!! Does a lot of solos!
N1C :thumbsup:

Jimmy Grimble

N1A

Group of young lads to the left of us who are a decent bunch, although one of their soppy mates sung quietly "I'm Arsenal 'til I die" apparently in a recent game - so he's a cock straight away, my mate turned round to have a go at him but he looks about 13 and already bullied badly enough so he left it.

Bloke in front us with his wife always seems to smuggle a bottle of Foster's back after half-time!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
3 seats away from Krispies and Dover.

Baldy and son in front who loves losing his shirt when we score, and a top bloke behind me who always gets involved in a man hug when we score.

N1C and love it.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Munchkin and DarrenFreemansPerm are you sitting next to each other?!? Could be the start of a beautiful friendship...

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
with regard to the two seats in front of me

a steward sits in one and the other has remained empty all season. i tried to buy this empty seat at the ticket office one week only to be informed its not on the system and does not exist.

anyone else have a "ghost" seat near them?

apart from the loud wayne and waynetta to my left i seem to surrounded by a nice bunch.
Yes,tried to buy it but club said it was not on the seating plan..it was an emergency seat...there are several of them around the stadium.

rachel gregory

Jan 4, 2008
ive got a right idiot next to me,and i dont mean my son who sits on my left. all he does is moan the whole game and leaves early, hes missed a few goals this season though. got some students behind me who are a good laugh and always manage to wind up the away fans

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just as well we stand for the whole game at the back of the North because the half dozen or so blokes next to me go for a slash at least 5 times during a game.

How is the silicon poisoner catty ?

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
bloke with a chelsea tattoo in front of me, and a bloke who looks like john terry standing to my right, gets a bit confusing sometimes....
lovely people elsewhere, N1A Row U, seat no......

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
West stand block C. The people behind me are really decent bunch, sometimes see them at away games. The row in front moan about the atmosphere but never sing. I have given one of them the nickname pube head.

I must admit I must be pretty annoying as I struggle to get to 30 minutes with out needing a pee.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
N1 C - sounds like we're a couple of rows higher up than Darren Freeman's Perm and Munchkin, Krispies and Dover. Lots of noise and songs from our neck of the woods: wide array of farmyard noises when the opposing keeper kicks, and plenty of chants started. Slightly annoying group behind one of whom is ALWAYS slagging Ashley Barnes off - enjoyed giving him a bit of stick after the two he stuck away against Ipswich.
There's also a guy in our row who always arrives late first and second half, lots of banter on his way along the row.
Good area to be, haven't sat down yet ... :banana: :banana:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here