Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who sits near You at the Amex ?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Describe the people within 10 seats of You at the Amex ?

A guy sit's just in front Of me and always get's there 10 minutes late eating a burger, and leaves 10 minutes early. You get the idea.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
A guy sits near to me who LEANS forward on his seat despite being 6ft 4, blocking the view for people behind him.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Describe the people within 10 seats of You at the Amex ?

A guy sit's just in front Of me and always get's there 10 minutes late eating a burger, and leaves 10 minutes early. You get the idea.

Is there only one person within 10 seats of you?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Is there only one person within 10 seats of you?

Perhaps he hasn't been told we don't play at Withdean anymore?:shrug:

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
ok, here we go

In front of me - an old friend of my dad from years ago (how random) and his daughter
Next to me - on my right the aisle and on my left, my daughter. Then my mate and his girls.
Behind me - some old fart with his son/grandson. not pronounced a players name right since been there, moans about everyone and at one match told his boy, look Vicente is coming on. A) he wasnt on the bench B) it was LuaLua

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Old boy who leaves about 20 mins before the end EVERY game, a group of us now have a wager on the exact time he gets up. We go by the time on the big screens. I'm pleased to say he left on 70mins on Saturday netting me £12. Happy days.

Yoda

English & European
I have [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION] a few row in front and [MENTION=13]CHAPPERS[/MENTION] the row behind. Need I say more?

Sent from my Nexus S using TapaTalk while bashing one out.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I have Gullys Girls sat all around me. ALthough they always bloody turn up 10 mins late for the 2nd half with hot chocolates!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Only a few notables.

There's a guy who gets irate, so mad with rage, almost apoplectic when opposition fans have the temerity to sing when their team is winning or are on the front foot.
There's a guy who seems to repeat everything said by the guy behind him.
He also seems to say 'good ball' the moment it is kicked by one of our players without waiting to see how far it travels, what direction it travels, if it stays in, if it meets its target or even another brighton player

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Old boy who leaves about 20 mins before the end EVERY game, a group of us now have a wager on the exact time he gets up.

I do that for the bloke who sits next to me, betting what time he will leave for half time (usually 41/42 mins) and what time he will return (48-50 mins). He has missed quite a few goals this season!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
On my left couple of older fellas never went to Withdean but one comes to every home game now from North London and his mate from Lewes, good sorts .. on my right fella and his Mrs from Seaford .. don''t speak to them much as they are on my Mrs side but all very pleasant and they travel to aways a bit too. Front and behind can't really describe but all normal and chatty when there's the inevitable turning round asking "who was that?" etc

Trying to move next term from seat in WSL row G .. nice and near to pitch but can't see bugger all when it gets into North/East quadrant ... hoping for as good a bunch where we end up .. most likely East upper

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Only a few notables.

There's a guy who gets irate, so mad with rage, almost apoplectic when opposition fans have the temerity to sing when their team is winning or are on the front foot.
There's a guy who seems to repeat everything said by the guy behind him.
He also seems to say 'good ball' the moment it is kicked by one of our players without waiting to see how far it travels, what direction it travels, if it stays in, if it meets its target or even another brighton player

I sound like the good ball man I cannot help it

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Super Phil and delightful Mrs in front, Lord Bassam behind. To one side my Mrs and to the other my old friend Dave and his son, Josh. Right above me in the WSU - Buzzer and my friend Ali from Skint.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
[MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] to my left, an AILSE to my right. Nobody behind (back row).

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Left, my old man. Right, my old woman who never goes. Behind, never looked! In front, sideshow bob who needs a hair cut :)

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Herr Tubthumper, Uter, Dr Tim and family in front. Oh and some 70 year old chap that presents Question Time in front of me on Saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here