Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who sits near You at the Amex ?

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
I'm an East stand 'plastic fan'. I have a group of annoying guys a few rows behind me that think they're piss funny and shouting ridiculous jokes that are not funny yet they all laugh loudly. There are a lot of moaning 'fans' around me, all shouting what the team should be doing, when I'm sure none of them have a clue.

To my left is my housemate, to my right it changes (must be corporate) and in front of me starts the 'real fan' seats. Seem like an okay bunch, but they're generally quiet and getting on the teams back rather than supporting them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No one infront of me, I like the blokes that sit behind me. The bloke to my left really doesnt like Ashley Barnes, much to the amusement of all around :dunce:

Who doesn't like Barnes? Some bloke behind us told me i'd 'changed my tune' since Weds on Sat when singing the aye aye Ashley song (that i'd personally BROUGHT to our block ; ) ) only to be informed by his mate it wasn't me slagging Barnes off on the Weds - so interested to hear who has as not heard it myself! Think the guy must've read Triggers thread on here re telling the moaners to be quiet etc haha wrong person MUSH.

Loads sit near us - lots of NSCers too - we have a great block with good atmo and relaxed chilled environment :) [MENTION=1877]supaseagull[/MENTION] and his old dear sit behind us (ha ha [MENTION=14990]Daffy Duck[/MENTION]). Also [MENTION=11493]Cecil[/MENTION] [MENTION=11499]simmo[/MENTION] are fast becoming I Block legends ;)

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
It's amazing listening to some of the comment's on here that there are so stiil some that moan even though the stadium is fantastic, and the team are playing some of the best football in years. No pleasing some i suppose.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
North stand, near a fair amount of people who post on here - Danny seagull, the screamer & Tonymgc. Along with that Grant who was mentioned on another thread, sitting a few rows behind.

And the weedy little Lesbian looking boy to the other side of me who talks about how fit the girl further down is, although I swear she is 10

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4787092 said:
There's this kid a few seats along from me with a permanently sad face, fuzzy blonde hair and a big red nose. I hate him. I want to punch his stupid sad face in.

If you're reading - I hate you sad face kid :(
His friend is okay! Likes the coulor green

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
N1 A , A right grumpy twat on my right ;) , a group of hikers lads behind who all seem to be married to the same girl , a incredible 86 year old gent in front of me who lives in spain but makes it over for most of te saturday games , he likes to shout oddball comments at the opposing keeper and manager , when he cant get to watch Brighton he watches Barcelona !!.

All round not bad at all :)

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
4 mates in front,next to me,my son,his mate and his dad,just along onmy row,the biggest fucker ive ever seen,sure he was in that film the green mile is it?,just behind i have a group of twats that commentate on ever f***ing phase of play,im very tempting to twat one of them,just over my shoulder i have a group of old school hikers(back from a mega ban),great atmosphere,and i wont be moving

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
4 mates in front,next to me,my son,his mate and his dad,just along onmy row,the biggest fucker ive ever seen,sure he was in that film the green mile is it?,just behind i have a group of twats that commentate on ever f***ing phase of play,im very tempting to twat one of them,just over my shoulder i have a group of old school hikers(back from a mega ban),great atmosphere,and i wont be moving

John Coffee was his name. The big fu#ker that is.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Hopefully when (if) I move to Upper East next season I'll no longer have the guy behind me who spends every game shouting 'Bring It!!!' annoyingly in my ear... ;)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Reading some of these comments makes me realise how lucky I am to be sitting where I am. Some jovial middle-aged fans behind, in my row some good-humoured 20-something lads and a middle-aged JCL-type and his son, and an old couple in front. All generally supportive of the team and very little 'slagging off'. Not a bad bunch at all. Was thinking about changing my ST ticket for next season, but maybe not...

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Seems I'm closer to some NSC than I thought, I'm in spitting distance of [MENTION=20612]dannyseagull[/MENTION]s (I've tested it).

MurrayGulliver

Nov 14, 2011
Portslade
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4787092 said:
There's this kid a few seats along from me with a permanently sad face, fuzzy blonde hair and a big red nose. I hate him. I want to punch his stupid sad face in.

If you're reading - I hate you sad face kid :(

Do you sit in wsu?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Next to me, that way, is Paul, next to him is a load of geezers who take great delight in extending the "You're shit ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" chant, and next to me, the other way, is a group of older gents who are very sedate and NEVER sing. Good lads though, always gets his bino's out when gullys girls come on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here