Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who sits near You at the Amex ?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Im sat in WSL F Row I. To the right of me my old man, to the right of him is a nice chap who occasionally brings his dad i think. Row infront is a group of about 4 lads who generally talk more about what birds they have/are going to smashed/smash and leave 10 mins early every game. Behind me is thhe most irritating idiot who has some sort of speech impediment and kind of shouts and mumbles at the same time. Would be good to say hello to someone on here whos near! :wave:

Well you're as near as anyone I've seen on the basis that I'm in WSL row G and seat 78 beyond that I've no idea other than I get a good view of Gus and the noncy bloke that gives out the drinks during any break in the game, fancies himself like hell and likes a little prance at half time - I know I should know but I don't ... who is he?

Unknown.png

You may not be near me but hello anyway!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No, I was sitting in Lokki7's seat, next to my MUM. My son and I normally sit directly opposite - in line with the 18 yard line - in the East stand next to [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] and his kids.

I think I must be just down from you and [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION], row P in the East block B. I love our seats, in line with pen spot, got a good crowd either side, front and behind. I go with 2 other dads and our offspring, one of which is an NSC voyeur, does a lot of reading but never posts - isn't that right PM!?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think I must be just down from you and [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION], row P in the East block B. I love our seats, in line with pen spot, got a good crowd either side, front and behind. I go with 2 other dads and our offspring, one of which is an NSC voyeur, does a lot of reading but never posts - isn't that right PM!?
Indeed. Yep, we're in row Z, by the "AILSE". Nice part of the ground, good atmosphere, great view, not much whinging going on. One big massive LIKE.

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
Who doesn't like Barnes? Some bloke behind us told me i'd 'changed my tune' since Weds on Sat when singing the aye aye Ashley song (that i'd personally BROUGHT to our block ; ) ) only to be informed by his mate it wasn't me slagging Barnes off on the Weds - so interested to hear who has as not heard it myself! Think the guy must've read Triggers thread on here re telling the moaners to be quiet etc haha wrong person MUSH.

I found this funny, I sit right behind you.

The people in front of me are awfully noisy and sing off key.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
West Upper block H, row E.......

I,m very lucky......two of my children to the right, oldest son and grandson and their two friends behind, good friend and his dad and friend behind them. To my left, two absolute gents ( in fact all of them in row E, who make no complaints when my two younger children have to go past and are as helpful and friendly as can be).....in front....all seem fine. No problems at all. Everyone within the near vicinity seems top notch......and no whingers.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Who doesn't like Barnes? Some bloke behind us told me i'd 'changed my tune' since Weds on Sat when singing the aye aye Ashley song (that i'd personally BROUGHT to our block ; ) ) only to be informed by his mate it wasn't me slagging Barnes off on the Weds - so interested to hear who has as not heard it myself! Think the guy must've read Triggers thread on here re telling the moaners to be quiet etc haha wrong person MUSH.

You must sit next to me and Supaseagull then, Stevegull. Row B?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Some bald **** who has the audacity to SCREAM at Anthony (one of the guys behind NSK and who comes down from manchester with the flag.) about his song the other week and who threatened to "Spit between my teeth" or something because I get quite excited and sometimes it comes out as more than just words.

He's a f***ing wanker. He contributes nothing to the atmosphere yet shouts at those who do. He knows nothing of polite requests. I'm not unreasonable and would have apologized but politely explained it's something that happens, and although it's not deliberate i'll try my best. But his threat means I do nothing extra to prevent this. He's an old money ****.

Everyone else around me is really cool, including the guys behind me and another row back (always drunken!) and the dick who comes dressed as a monkey, that's my best mate!

Life in North Stand block A row X is goood!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I've got a very vocal supporter two seats to the left. When I say very, I mean VERY. He's a laugh though.
Not sure about the father and son behind though. :D Thought they were about to come to blows at one game.
Bit disappointed that there's not much talk about vehicles and bats. Can you guess who sits in a seat like that? :wink:

Oh, and I'm about 100 seats to the right of [MENTION=4790]cjd[/MENTION]

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
WSU behind Gus
On the right I got my Bro and he know's his mates dad next to him (the 2 people vary from week to week) the left I got a couple of brothers I think they are from Haywards heath area and seem nice blokes. Behind I got a bloke that comes out the most random crap you have ever heard, doesn't like Barnes much but then again, not many people do lol. In front of me I got a family bloke and his dad and a couple of kids.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
WSU row R. To my right are two seats that have only been used a few times. Left are people i've know for years including [MENTION=5085]SuperMario[/MENTION]. In front is [MENTION=3785]Father Jack[/MENTION] who has already mentioned me. Behind are a few blokes who love a bit of a sing song. Very much like it where I am at the moment.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

:lol: I think it's infront and to your left in terms of off key. I will make sure everyone starts behaving a bit better Steve ; )

PS - Tell your son not to talk to that 'mature' lady next to him - she seems a bit shouty... :)

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Have some NSC poster ( shall remain anonymous) to the right of me and no one to the left as there's no man land (isle). The people in front, a group of six are great even thou we fell out for the first three games where tensions were running high and the stewards were stationed next to us but now we're all getting on like a house on fire and call one another by our christian names and it's like a happy family.

Just like the Amex, teething problems at the beginning but all shall be resolved in the end.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Haha quite near me then. Adam El Abd chants from minute ONE onwards, up and to the right of me.

Sit with my brother (Chesney Christ) and our dad/whoever has his ticket that day, we've got a father and son to our left who are good lads.

We have a family to our right who arrive late and leave early (they sell programmes or something similar I think). One of the family is obsessed with shouting "f*** 'IS LEGS" at any opportunity. They really hate legs for some reason.

Can usually see sheebo, mendoza etc down a dozen or so rows from us.

I think you're all near us. Block H row Q, I sit with PogueMahone and our sons.

Hold my hands up to joining in the Adam El Abd chants (well he is a lovely chap.)

Have a lovely fun family in front of us, and a nice set of three blokes to our right (one who has a crutch at the moment) - one of them moans a bit, but hey, I'd sooner have his animated commitment than silence any day and they are all nice guys.

Just behind me are a nice couple who talk about the game intelligently.

Behind us at the back are 5 or 6 guys that start the El Abd chant and are always game for a laugh. Good lads that try to keep the vocals going.

I'm the bloke that always screams "Storer!" when the film footage runs at the start.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Bizarrely, the people who sat iin the row in front of me at Withdean, are now...................................................................

sittig in the row in front of me at the Amex.

Weird!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here