Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa to Palace ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we sell Leo to Palace, it will be our darkest hour since moving to the amex.

It would ruin our season before it even began, I would seriously struggle with handling it :nono:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Some mug on here said our front line isn't good enough for the Championship, scoring more goals than any other team in the Premier League yesterday is, in my book, a reason for coming back and saying 'hi'. There's no reason to write us off, other than a petty attempt at belittling a team most Brighton fans don't know anything about.

Strange, I see it as Sunderlands defence being the worst in the Premier League, cos they conceeded three goals to the worst front line in the Premier League.
Funny how views change with the rose tinted specs on, isnt it Chav?

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Strange, I see it as Sunderlands defence being the worst in the Premier League, cos they conceeded three goals to the worst front line in the Premier League.
Funny how views change with the rose tinted specs on, isnt it Chav?

... and I get the infraction?

Fancy a discussion, or are you going to continue with the mudslinging?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
We made them look awful. We didn't look out of place against Spurs or Stoke either. I'm not saying we're safe, it'll be a long tough season; however, I don't think writing us off is fair. We earned the place in that league after all.

As I said on another thread, I've been going since 2002 and a season ticket holder since 2003.

You certainly earned the chance to compete, no argument there. That particularly hurt because we failed to turn you over despite having a better team. However, you have failed to improve on what you had - you are the poorest side in the league. I am surprised you beat Sunderland - there must be serious problems at that club.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

You're lucky that you haven't been banned. Whoever described you as 'odious' was right. I'll go for 'incorrectly condescending'.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

It was the politest name I could think of for a traveller without upsetting you

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If we sold Ulloa tomorrow I would genuinely think about writing to the club and asking them to refund my season ticket money. And that is the first time such a thought would have crossed my mind in 15 consecutive years as a season ticket holder. It would effectively be us hoisting up the white flag on our season on September 2nd, as we'd have no time to replace him permanently and no chance of signing anyone on loan who is even a fraction as good. We simply don't have another player capable of playing upfront on their own, let alone one who will score 20 goals in the process. It would simply be beyond belief that the club could in any way justify it to the 23,000 people who are prepared to put money in its bank account every single month, and I trust Tony Bloom not to do it. But if he did, well, the shit would hit the fan big time.

This

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
We need another striker! If this offer is accepted then what a joke our football club really is. First we get rid of Murray for nothing, who then gets Palace promoted. We spend 2 years trying to replace Murray and when we finally do....... we sell him to Palace!
This better not happen!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
We need another striker! If this offer is accepted then what a joke our football club really is. First we get rid of Murray for nothing, who then gets Palace promoted. We spend 2 years trying to replace Murray and when we finally do....... we sell him to Palace!
This better not happen!

IT. WON'T.

Bed Wetters Anonymous on here tonight.

wendy's tackle

NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2004
East Dean, Eastbourne
Don't panic everyone. He's going nowhere just yet and certainly not palace. He's just settling in and enjoying himself, learning the English game and improving all the time. He's on a long contract and there's no need or reason for the club to sell him. Relax and enjoy a star in the making.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
This better not happen!

We didn't get rid of Murray...

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here