Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa to Palace ?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
anyone thinking we wouldnt sell or he wouldnt go is daft,will only rest once transfer day is over

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yesterday showed we are not desperate. If Bridcutt really has said he wants to come, he's not laughing either.

I think it shows a lack of faith in the players you have, that you're being linked with so many players.
Bridcutt didn't say he wanted to come, did he. You can't really believe that.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Didn't Ollie moan like little pig bitch last season when the media dared to mention Winifred and transfer in the same sentence? Hypocritical carrot crunching ****

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
What are the odds on Sunderland to go down? They could only match palace throughout the game so surely an absolute BANKER for the drop?

and you can only dream of even being discussed as relegation bankers from the PL

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
and you can only dream of even being discussed as relegation bankers from the PL

Yep, you've seen into my dreams. I'd LOVE us to be dismissed as relegation fodder from whichever league we happened to play in.

Love your signature, by the way. Fan of irony, I take it?

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013

It's been reported for some time that we been after Milligan from Melbourne Victory. He apparently wants to join, but the club is reluctant. Can't see him and Bridcutt joining, so having some competition is likely to make one blink first.

I may be being smug, but no more than when most posters on here (on threads about Palace) were writing us off and making statements like we'll have the lowest points total ever or our strike force is laughable. Don't see why an infraction was necessary, but I respect your decision.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
IF any of our players did want to leave for Palace, it really would show minimal ambition on their part. After all, despite the win Saturday, which in reality wasn't unexpected as Sunderland atrocious, Palace are highly likely to occupy one of the bottom 3 spots. Back to square one, but playing at a ramshackled, half-filled stadium in the Championship, competing against some teams also with parachute payments.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
It's been reported for some time that we been after Milligan from Melbourne Victory. He apparently wants to join, but the club is reluctant. Can't see him and Bridcutt joining, so having some competition is likely to make one blink first.

I may be being smug, but no more than when most posters on here (on threads about Palace) were writing us off and making statements like we'll have the lowest points total ever or our strike force is laughable. Don't see why an infraction was necessary, but I respect your decision.

Fair enough mate - but it's ONE WIN against an awful side. Bigger tests to come I think.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

The clue might be that its a Brighton forum petal

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

Nah, I'll tell you what I dream of, the day when NSC isn't infested with Palace bellends trolling away like a bunch of geeky role playing dungeon and dragons fans, in fact prior to your meaningless win against a poor Sunderland side yesterday NSC was fairly Palace free apart from the usual nobbers that just love being here. I've never visited the Palace BBS and cannot for the life of me ever imagine a good reason why I or any other Albion fan would want to?? I imagine the Albion fans that do visit your BBS are a bunch of similarly sad and deluded mongs as you lot on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here