UKIP Foster Parents

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
So, the point is?

Anyway, chat about UKIP after their next lost deposit fest.
You really havent read this thread properly have you ? I'll set you a little test, why do you think I'm asking the question about how closely you've paid attention to what's been written , apart from the usual UKIP/EDL dogwhistle attractions that you rise to ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
UKIP dogwhistle?...

Im sorry, did this issue not involve a UKIP individual?

Have many BNP supporters now switched to UKIP?.....I think ive been quite relevant.

All this huff and bluff over the UKIP foster parents rights is all very well, and admirable...however
If there is doubt about this party, and to deny there are doubts is a bit naive, I certainly wouldnt want
its members being foisted on children, particularly non English children, the same way I imagine you would not want an Islamic, UAF supporting 'commie', being in the same place.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
in fact, if you would like to show me the 'examples' of me mentioning them you are free to do so

I tried...I failed. The search function won't do 3 letter searches and I can't be arsed to trawl through all your posts just to score some meaningless point. Ah well, no worries eh?

And just to clarify - I don't support UKIP either. I don't trust Farage, I don't trust the shysters masquerading as UKIP candidates and I don't agree with most of their policies.

Essan128

Aug 8, 2009
Bangkok, Thailand.
Most don't seem to mind. I am an Australian citizen I pay my taxes etc etc. So most people accept I have a right to an opinion. Even the rednecks don't mind because I am a white immigrant. Luckily Bushy me old mate, most of the world don't have your views on immigration.

Sorry, going to have to pick you up on this one. Many countries protect their lands from immigrants and are openly racist. While I don't agree with these countries immigration policies, I can understand the reason behind them.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You failed because I rarely mention the BNP....so to summarise...:)

I dont trust Farage at all...he is more than willing to leave the EU, and jump into bed with the Americans....I dont see the point of that at all, and as most of our business is in Europe, and not the USA, I think it would be detrimental. I find it distrubing that Ex BNP members are standing for UKIP in elections. There is a cloud over this party, and for people to deny it is a bit bizarre.

Most of the people on the thread are horrified that this couple has had children removed because of their political beliefs..considering the doubts over this party, im not surprised, but I am surprised that the children were placed with them in the first place.

If English children were removed from an Islamic couple, who supported the UAF/MDL...would there be the same fuss on here? I seriously doubt it, but could foresee a lot of support for the action.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
UKIP dogwhistle?...

Im sorry, did this issue not involve a UKIP individual?

Have many BNP supporters now switched to UKIP?.....I think ive been quite relevant.

This is precisely what I mean. You claim that BNP/EDL/UKIP are a joke. I think the TV Show Glee is a joke. I don't give a stuff about Glee so don't bother myself with watching it or reading about it. You, on the other hand seem to go out of your way to investigate the BNP/EDL. You've even said in the past IIRC that you trawl Facebook and their forums. That's quite some hobby for someone who doesn't think they're at all relevant.

D

Deleted member 22389

David Coburn, the London Regional UKIP chairman is openly gay. The candidate that made the comments about gay adoption is black. It's a broad party with mass appeal and a variety of opinions. Idiots like you label them and their supporters as bigots and racists and their party a joke without any further attempt at understanding why their manifesto appeals to so many people from all walks of life.

Or rather, you just won't accept it. You simply can't get it into your head that people are not necessarily racist if they express concerns about immigration. I'm not surprised, it took Labour nearly 30 years and the rise of the BNP before they finally got it. That's the true arrogance of the left - that working-class people dare to have their own opinions.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
This is precisely what I mean. You claim that BNP/EDL/UKIP are a joke. I think the TV Show Glee is a joke. I don't give a stuff about Glee so don't bother myself with watching it or reading about it. You, on the other hand seem to go out of your way to investigate the BNP/EDL. You've even said in the past IIRC that you trawl Facebook and their forums. That's quite some hobby for someone who doesn't think they're at all relevant.

I go to their facebook pages, as they are hilariously funny....try it.... The page I regularly check is Still Laughing At The EDL...as they tend to group all the nonsense in one place....seriously, ive laughed like a drain at some of their antics. Its funny. No, I dont like fascists, and Neo Nazis which the rightwing attracts, and more than happy to point and laugh at them.

as for one trick pony Bushy.... hahaha Without even checking, I would have guessed this thread was started by Bushy.........and sure I would not be alone in that.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I go to their facebook pages, as they are hilariously funny....try it.... The page I regularly check is Still Laughing At The EDL...as they tend to group all the nonsense in one place....seriously, ive laughed like a drain at some of their antics.

as for one trick pony Bushy.... hahaha
How old are you ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
That has more to do with the fact some of us were at a football match while little lonely you continued your sad little crusade against UKIP. Strange you put so much effort into commenting on a nothing party !

Well, we all have our different times we come on here.

You're quite right though something about this thread has caught my interest more than it should. And as some have pointed out UKIP are a non entity run by bigots with half baked idealogy and policies that amount to nowt. UKIP hardly need me to point out their faults with the flummery they have been coming out with. It will certainly be an interesting couple of years ahead of us all.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Question: If UKIP are a nothing party, then why are the Tory party considering doing a deal with them - to offer a EU In/Out referendum in exchange for UKIP not contesting their seats? The Tories reckon that might save them 40-50 seats in the next GE.

Answer: Because they're not. They're more or less a single issue pressure group party, much like the Greens were in the early 90s.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Question: If UKIP are a nothing party, then why are the Tory party considering doing a deal with them - to offer a EU In/Out referendum in exchange for UKIP not contesting their seats? The Tories reckon that might save them 40-50 seats in the next GE.

Answer: Because they're not. They're more or less a single issue pressure group party, much like the Greens were in the early 90s.

One burst of support in difficult times by disillusioned people looking for an "acceptable" outlet for their manifold prejudice does not a force to be reckoned with make. The Tory party would do a deal with anyone if they thought it would help them. All this demonstrates is that the Tory's are almost as desperate as UKIP.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
One burst of support in difficult times by disillusioned people looking for an "acceptable" outlet for their manifold prejudice does not a force to be reckoned with make. The Tory party would do a deal with anyone if they thought it would help them. All this demonstrates is that the Tory's are almost as desperate as UKIP.
Completely wrong, Nibble. That is exactly what makes them a force to be reckoned with. It's also why the Nazi party democratically swept to power in Germany in the 1930s.

And whatsmore, I'm in no doubt that if their crusade was a cause you agreed with, you'd arrive at the completely opposite conclusion.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Completely wrong, Nibble. That is exactly what makes them a force to be reckoned with. It's also why the Nazi party democratically swept to power in Germany in the 1930s.

And whatsmore, I'm in no doubt that if their crusade was a cause you agreed with, you'd arrive at the completely opposite conclusion.

Oh for goodness sakes, If you knew anything about the Nazi's rise to power you would see how utterly ridiculous that statement is. As for your last point, it paradoxically makes perfect sense and yet no sense whatsoever.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh for goodness sakes, If you knew anything about the Nazi's rise to power you would see how utterly ridiculous that statement is. As for your last point, it paradoxically makes perfect sense and yet no sense whatsoever.
Of course I know how the Nazis rose to power, I just happen to think you sound like a whining left wing internet warrior on the subject of UKIP, and that dave bloke sounds considerably worse.

The Tory party don't consider them a nothing party and they are likely to be far more switched on to the UKIP threat than you are. I reckon UKIP will poll a higher percentage of the popular vote than the Lib Dems, certainly while they are led by that ridiculous schoolboy.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I go to their facebook pages, as they are hilariously funny....try it.... The page I regularly check is Still Laughing At The EDL...as they tend to group all the nonsense in one place....seriously, ive laughed like a drain at some of their antics. Its funny. No, I dont like fascists, and Neo Nazis which the rightwing attracts, and more than happy to point and laugh at them.

as for one trick pony Bushy.... hahaha Without even checking, I would have guessed this thread was started by Bushy.........and sure I would not be alone in that.

Ah, Dave, you are on the Argus blogs... i wondered when you would get around to slating anyone that supports England. I see your into it again here.
I must admit i did not realise you were based in Prague.
Anyway, hope you enjoy your second sport, i take it that you watch BHA....

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports