Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP Foster Parents

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I will fit in another protest about how asylum seekers are treated in Australia (or islands near Australia) before Christmas. See I like being a do gooder and helping people who are desperate for help. I know you don't want to help people and that you would rather blame them for all your problems.
Good for you, I bet normal Aussies just love an immigrant like you pitching up and telling them how their country should be run .

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
UKIP are a joke party, who want us to leave Europe, but would have no problem tying us to the USA. They also have a large number of disaffected BNP supporters voting for them, following the collapse of the BNP, and also an ex BNP member stood for them in the last election.
All the people on here claiming they are not racist, bigoted, twats KNOW that there is a HUGE perception that they are. You dont get that perception from 'lefty lies' about them. Bring this thread back after their next dismal failure to discuss it.

David Coburn, the London Regional UKIP chairman is openly gay. The candidate that made the comments about gay adoption is black. It's a broad party with mass appeal and a variety of opinions. Idiots like you label them and their supporters as bigots and racists and their party a joke without any further attempt at understanding why their manifesto appeals to so many people from all walks of life.

Or rather, you just won't accept it. You simply can't get it into your head that people are not necessarily racist if they express concerns about immigration. I'm not surprised, it took Labour nearly 30 years and the rise of the BNP before they finally got it. That's the true arrogance of the left - that working-class people dare to have their own opinions.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
David Coburn, the London Regional UKIP chairman is openly gay. The candidate that made the comments about gay adoption is black. It's a broad party with mass appeal and a variety of opinions. Idiots like you label them and their supporters as bigots and racists and their party a joke without any further attempt at understanding why their manifesto appeals to so many people from all walks of life.

Or rather, you just won't accept it. You simply can't get it into your head that people are not necessarily racist if they express concerns about immigration. I'm not surprised, it took the Labour nearly 30 years and the rise of the BNP before they finally got it. That's the true arrogance of the left - that working-class people dare to have their own opinions.

Like I said....spout your waffle after their next failure. A broad section of nitwits, and a large number of disaffected racists from the BNP, doesnt make an election winnning party. People with right wing views tell me the same thing over and over, and also how they are growing fast, and every election...what?... Nothing... lucky if most of the candidates save their deposits. Mass appeal? haha...yeah ok...again...bring the thread back after their next failure.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Good for you, I bet normal Aussies just love an immigrant like you pitching up and telling them how their country should be run .

Most don't seem to mind. I am an Australian citizen I pay my taxes etc etc. So most people accept I have a right to an opinion. Even the rednecks don't mind because I am a white immigrant. Luckily Bushy me old mate, most of the world don't have your views on immigration.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Like I said....spout your waffle after their next failure.

I'll make a bet with you that UKIP's results in the next Euro elections are seen by professional pundits as a success. Say £50?

Edit - and why do you always go back and edit your posts after someone has replied? Very odd.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Most don't seem to mind. I am an Australian citizen I pay my taxes etc etc. So most people accept I have a right to an opinion. Even the rednecks don't mind because I am a white immigrant. Luckily Bushy me old mate, most of the world don't have your views on immigration.
Thats because most of the f***ing world are coming here.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'd hazard a guess a majority of aussies do, or why the existence of offshore and outback detention camps ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Or if you want something a little trickier, I'll sponsor you not to mention the BNP in any of your posts for a whole month.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I rarely mention the BNP...They are a non existant bunch of twats, whose supporters, now vote UKIP...in fact, if you would like to show me the 'examples' of me mentioning them you are free to do so...

and bushy, you can do the same...

lol every other post...coming from the boards known bigot, pretty funny. Yes, I do comment
on the EDL, when immigration matters are talked about. EVERY fecking post from you is
about 'johnny foreigner'.
How about me highlighting every 'immigrants' post you have made Bushy, I dont think I can
actually remember you posting about anything else.

Same crap from same people about elections that always end in...?

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I rarely mention the BNP...They are a non existant bunch of twats, whose supporters, now vote UKIP...in fact, if you would like to show me the 'examples' of me mentioning them you are free to do so...

and bushy, you can do the same...

lol every other post...coming from the boards known bigot, pretty funny.
How about me highlighting every 'immigrants' post you have made Bushy?
More than happy for you to do so, I'm not in denial.................

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I'd hazard a guess a majority of aussies do, or why the existence of offshore and outback detention camps ?

Most Aussie are apathetic at best. She'll be right mate. A few a foaming at the mouth about the terrible dangers and the horrors of Asylum Seekers and many think that incarcerating them for an unspecified length of time in hideous conditions without having committed a crime is wrong.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I dont know...give it a try Bushy. Try posting something on the board that isnt about immigration, or johnny foreigner.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No, Im at work Bushy... Im actually working whilst posting here, its not hard, im currently checking codiac telepresence blades... ;-)

Why being at home or at work has any relevance is beyond me though.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
So, the point is?

Anyway, chat about UKIP after their next lost deposit fest....all the bluster from right wingers about their growing numbers gets a bit boring when nothing ever materialises.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here