Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP Foster Parents

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I go to their facebook pages, as they are hilariously funny....try it.... The page I regularly check is Still Laughing At The EDL...as they tend to group all the nonsense in one place....seriously, ive laughed like a drain at some of their antics. Its funny. No, I dont like fascists, and Neo Nazis which the rightwing attracts, and more than happy to point and laugh at them.

as for one trick pony Bushy.... hahaha Without even checking, I would have guessed this thread was started by Bushy.........and sure I would not be alone in that.

I sat here looking through this thread......and knew when you came on that your posts would take it away from UKIP and fostering, and would end up mentioning the EDL and soon it will be the St Georges Day in Brighton. I always thought you were in Brighton, not miles away.

D

Deleted member 22389

I sat here looking through this thread......and knew when you came on that your posts would take it away from UKIP and fostering, and would end up mentioning the EDL and soon it will be the St Georges Day in Brighton. I always thought you were in Brighton, not miles away.

It's completely laughable. As I split my time between the Sussex Coast and Luton he really needs to invest some time and do some investigation as regards the differences between UKIP and someone like the EDL.
EDLs issues main issues are about extremists, integration and a certain religious law. I don't agree with how the EDL go about doing things, however I do agree there is no place for supporting extremists. Nobody wants this in their own town do they. It's a real shame becuase years ago Luton was known for making cars, all sadly long gone.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ah, Dave, you are on the Argus blogs... i wondered when you would get around to slating anyone that supports England. I see your into it again here.
I must admit i did not realise you were based in Prague.
Anyway, hope you enjoy your second sport, i take it that you watch BHA....

I support England. I served in the Royal Navy....if you think that supporting this group of nitwits is 'Supporting' England, good luck.

Seriously, you think that supporting UKIP is tantamount to supporting England?? Really??

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

If you read the thread, you will see that I didnt bring up EDL...Bushy did... but hey, dont let facts get in the way of a good story.
My entire family is in Brighton, I own property in Brighton, I travel to Brighton frequently, its almost 1 1/2 hrs away, so obviously, its tricky.

pssst St Georges day is in April.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I support England. I served in the Royal Navy....if you think that supporting this group of nitwits is 'Supporting' England, good luck.

Seriously, you think that supporting UKIP is tantamount to supporting England?? Really??
It's f***ing laughable that you can try and justify yourself using your time in the navy after the way you've at worst virtually gloried in the deaths of british servicemen and at best dismissed with a shrug and a comment that " it's what happens in war".

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
It's completely laughable. As I split my time between the Sussex Coast and Luton he really needs to invest some time and do some investigation as regards the differences between UKIP and someone like the EDL.
EDLs issues main issues are about extremists, integration and a certain religious law. I don't agree with how the EDL go about doing things, however I do agree there is no place for supporting extremists. Nobody wants this in their own town do they. It's a real shame becuase years ago Luton was known for making cars, all sadly long gone.

I didnt compare UKIP with the EDL...not at all...
Of course nobody wants extremists. I mentioned BNP not EDL.....the reason I mentioned BNP is for good reason. Many of their supporters now support UKIP since the collapse of Griffins posse, and an ex BNP member has stood for UKIP in the elections. There is a huge perception in the UK regarding UKIP and their links, and similarities with the BNP. Maybe you should do some research as well.
Whilst there is considerable doubt over the people involved in this party, I would have serious reservations about placing children with members, particularly non English children. Removing them once placed however, was wrong.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No Bushy, not at all...I loathe the fact that British soldiers are dying in these ridiculous wars, unlike yourself, I dont go into phoney grief over it, with the 'look at me and feel sorry for me as well, the latest fallen served in my regiment, that I left 20 years ago'.
You show me where I have EVER 'gloried in the deaths' of our fallen?...You will not find it.
Of course yes, soldiers die in wars....what the f*** do you expect? When have we gone to war not expecting to lose soldiers lives?

Last edited:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I have just finished reading "Billy Liar" by Keith Waterhouse. Well worth the read - I suspect the Monty Python Yorkshireman sketch was lifted from it. But this passage rings true here (Hillcrest is his parents house):

"I often likened the conversation at Hillcrest to the route of the old No.14 tram. Even when completely new subjects were being discussed, the talk rattled along the familiar track, stopping to load on festering arguments from the past, and culminating at the terminus of the old man's wrath."

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
No Bushy, not at all...I loathe the fact that British soldiers are dying in these ridiculous wars, unlike yourself, I dont go into phoney grief over it.
You show me where I have EVER 'gloried in the deaths' of our fallen?...You will not find it.
Of course yes, soldiers die in wars....what the f*** do you expect?
What the f*** is "phoney" about being gutted about the death of a bloke you joined up with , as has happened with the death of RSM Darren Chant ? Also , as I have pointed out before , you've never been part of the regimental system and the sense of always belonging that this engenders , you haven't got a clue you grade one c*nt.

D

Deleted member 22389

I didnt compare UKIP with the EDL...not at all...
Of course nobody wants extremists. I mentioned BNP not EDL.....the reason I mentioned BNP is for good reason. Many of their supporters now support UKIP since the collapse of Griffins posse, and an ex BNP member has stood for UKIP in the elections. There is a huge perception in the UK regarding UKIP and their links, and similarities with the BNP. Maybe you should do some research as well.
Whilst there is considerable doubt over the people involved in this party, I would have serious reservations about placing children with members, particularly non English children.

UKIP's concern is on mass immigration and the impact this is having on the UK, i.e jobs, housing, our welfare system and also getting some control back as regards law, which I think is a fair enough question. That is completely different to what the BNP is about in every way. To liken UKIP to BNP is absolutely crazy in my opinion. It's a cheap shot to try and shoot down UKIP by the media. As someone else mentioned the UKIP is made up with people from different political parties. I'm not against immigration, but what I do want is a sensible approach to it so it does not have an effect on our jobs market and services. For me personally it feels out of control.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes Bushy, of course.....its only the one ive seen you 'grieving' over.....Do I care if you think im a ****...not particularly.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
UKIP's concern is on mass immigration and the impact this is having on the UK, i.e jobs, housing, our welfare system and also getting some control back as regards law, which I think is a fair enough question. That is completely different to what the BNP is about in every way. To liken UKIP to BNP is absolutely crazy in my opinion. It's a cheap shot to try and shoot down UKIP by the media. As someone else mentioned the UKIP is made up with people from different political parties.

But that is a major perception in the UK about them....its easy enough to find articles etc... and whilst that perception is there, until proved incorrect, I would have reservations about placing children with supporters.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yes Bushy, of course.....its only the one ive seen you 'grieving' over.....Do I care if you think im a ****...not particularly.
For you to even question how someone feels within the regimental system proves that you'll never be able to understand,it's pointless even trying to explain and I dont just think your a c*nt, I know you are , you're probably more unpopular on this board than me ,believe me , thats some feat for a left leaning poster on a left leaning board like NSC.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
wow, I will be losing sleep.

Dont forget to highlight my posts, where I have 'gloried in the deaths of british servicemen'

You little liar.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

My god we talk some shit between us on this board.:bla::clap:

We do, but we are all entitled to our opinions on here and reply in a sensible and constructive way, putting our points across about x,y,z. At least we can all agree on one thing, we love the Albion.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We do, but we are all entitled to our opinions on here and reply in a sensible and constructive way, putting our points across about x,y,z. At least we can all agree on one thing, we love the Albion.
[MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] doesn't. He's f***ing Chelsea. :nono:

I'm, not sure [MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION] or [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] are proper fans either, seeing as I've never seen either contribute to a football discussion on here. :nono:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I commented on the Dobbie thread only yesterday, plus of course, commenting on NSC about BHA, doesnt make you a 'proper fan' really.
Most Brighton supporters dont, and some have never even heard of it.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

I wouldn't have it any other way!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
[MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] doesn't. He's f***ing Chelsea. :nono:

I'm, not sure [MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION] or [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] are proper fans either, seeing as I've never seen either contribute to a football discussion on here. :nono:
Ah , but Simmo, you know that I have at least got an "affection" for the albion, and at least go to games, I doubt nibble or c*ntinprague would even know what colours albion play in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here