Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP Foster Parents

D

Deleted member 22389

If this is the preference imagine what they are fleeing from.

I met one lady this year who fled Burma aged 19. Twice a year the government soliders came to her village indiscriminately killed people, raped the women and girls and burnt down their houses. She had seen most of her family killed and her mother and sister raped and been raped herself all through her childhood.

Which is why I said we should help people like this, and I think most people would agree with that.

We should not be helping people if they just decide to try their luck over here, because they can't be bothered to go through the proper procedure and are not in any danger if they return home. I think that is a reasonable question to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Which is why I said we should help people like this, and I think most people would agree with that.

We should not be helping people if they just decide to try their luck over here, because they can't be bothered to go through the proper procedure and are not in any danger if they return home. I think that is a reasonable question to ask.

Fair enough too. I didn't realise there was a problem with people not leaving after asylum was refused.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here