Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
A follow up to my previous post about Anaesthesia Associates in the NHS and how the Tories are using them as part of their process to dismantle the NHS.

https://www.northstandchat.com/thre...ed-was-incoming.391773/page-984#post-10832177

This should be compulsory viewing for everyone going into hospital for surgery - it was produced by Anaesthetists United - a rank and file group within the Royal College of Anaesthetists who are campaigning in opposition to the expansion of the Anaesthesia Associate programme.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A follow up to my previous post about Anaesthesia Associates in the NHS and how the Tories are using them as part of their process to dismantle the NHS.

https://www.northstandchat.com/thre...ed-was-incoming.391773/page-984#post-10832177

This should be compulsory viewing for everyone going into hospital for surgery - it was produced by Anaesthetists United - a rank and file group within the Royal College of Anaesthetists who are campaigning in opposition to the expansion of the Anaesthesia Associate programme.

This doctor explained the situation very well.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This evil person wants the UN to change the definition of refugees. Being persecuted for being a woman, or gay is not a reason to claim asylum.
Stay where you are and be married off at 13 to an old man, endure FGM, beaten or be killed because you are gay.
Edited to add the UN's own figure
UNHCR most recently estimated that, by end of 2022, for the first time in recorded history, the number of people forcibly displaced is now 108.4 million, and over 35.3 million refugees.

This is a woman whose own parents, came to Britain for economic reasons, and nothing else. I find this unforgivable.
I cannot honestly believe any Conservative party member backs this, or sadly, maybe I can.

Last edited:

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014

How much higher is the death rate under anaesthetic for AA's rather than proper anaesthetists?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
How much higher is the death rate under anaesthetic for AA's rather than proper anaesthetists?
Facing surgery in the next few months, I don't want to know. I want my anesthetist to be fully qualified and experienced.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
This evil person wants the UN to change the definition of refugees. Being persecuted for being a woman, or gay is not a reason to claim asylum.
Stay where you are and be married off at 13 to an old man, endure FGM, beaten or be killed because you are gay.
UNHCR most recently estimated that, by end of 2022, for the first time in recorded history, the number of people forcibly displaced is now 108.4 million, and over 35.3 million refugees.

This is a woman whose own parents, came to Britain for economic reasons, and nothing else. I find this unforgivable.
I cannot honestly believe any Conservative party member backs this, or sadly, maybe I can.

Scum. Pure and simple.
Most members will back this

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
How much higher would be acceptable for the country with the 6th highest GDP and the 22nd largest population?

...yours is a good question though

If it's 0.01% then crack on, get some equipment

Last edited:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
How much higher would be acceptable?

Try and find out who funds the 'Centre for Policy Studies'

UnHoly moly.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Try and find out who funds the 'Centre for Policy Studies'

UnHoly moly.
Like most of the Think Tanks, funding comes out of tax payers’ money. We are being fleeced.
That’s one good thing Thatcher did do. She got rid of most of the ‘quango’, as she called them

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Like most of the Think Tanks, funding comes out of tax payers’ money. We are being fleeced.
That’s one good thing Thatcher did do. She got rid of most of the ‘quango’, as she called them
Hmm, I don't think they are quangos funded by the tax payer. They're most likely funded by Russia, tobacco firms, oil companies, etc, etc. But the truth is that we don't know for sure because they won't tell us and there is no mechanism to force them to

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So the UK Home Secretary has been slapped down by the United Nations for racism.

Another high point for our country.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hmm, I don't think they are quangos funded by the tax payer. They're most likely funded by Russia, tobacco firms, oil companies, etc, etc. But the truth is that we don't know for sure because they won't tell us and there is no mechanism to force them to
Yes, there are donors but when you consider how high taxation is now, and public services are run into the ground, the money is going somewhere. It was the same when Johnson was mayor of London, and his consultations for the garden bridge, buying water cannons etc. Millions wasted, but went into someone’s pockets.
VIP PPE anyone?

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
So the UK Home Secretary has been slapped down by the United Nations for racism.

Another high point for our country.

seems very obvious that she's planning for a leadership run once the Tories lose the next election and will almost solely be running on an anti-immigration ticket

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
seems very obvious that she's planning for a leadership run once the Tories lose the next election and will almost solely be running on an anti-immigration ticket
Or a cheeky little resign and unseat Rishi should they have a bad conference

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A dangerous tactic which could rebound on her and her family, once the racism is allowed to be normalised.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

I don’t take the word “evil” lightly, but she is.
and hypocritical to the nth degree - as you say the daughter of economic migrants.
how does she define the multi-cultural is that doesn’t work, when she herself is operating at the highest level in government (unfortunately) and she is married to a Jew.
I hasten to add I have absolutely nothing against multiculturalis, economic migrants or Jews!

the woman is appalling…..

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
A dangerous tactic which could rebound on her and her family, once the racism is allowed to be normalised.
"I didn't think racist policies would impact MY family!" says BAME woman who introduced racist policies targeting families

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So according to our home secretary “Multiculturalism has failed”, insists the mixed-race daughter of 2 economic migrants of Mauritian and Indian descent ... a woman who studied in France, and who married a British Jew on her way to one of the three great offices of state, where she now works for a Hindu prime minister ...
Yes, her entire life is just a catalogue of multicultural failures...

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
So according to our home secretary “Multiculturalism has failed”, insists the mixed-race daughter of 2 economic migrants of Mauritian and Indian descent ... a woman who studied in France, and who married a British Jew on her way to one of the three great offices of state, where she now works for a Hindu prime minister ...
Yes, her entire life is just a catalogue of multicultural failures...
The sheer obliviousness would be hilarious if this individual were not our Home Secretary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here