Swansea V Chelsea

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The ball boy is on twitter and tweeted this 4 hours ago

The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting
That's not a joke is it - [MENTION=12089]charlie[/MENTION]morgan did actually post that 4 hours ago, right?

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Hilarious. Kicking a ball out from underneath a 13 year old in front of 30,000 people and a tv audience is never going to go well is it.
Cue cringeworthy publicity picture in the sun of the two smiling together about it as hazard makes a very public goodwill gesture to make up for it.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He wasn't. He was cheating from the start (that much is obvious) and he's eventually holding the other side of his body, not the side that he pretended was kicked.

Have you been watching the game Trig? Did you not see Hazard pretending to be injured in the first half, then suddenly jump up and sprint forward when the ball broke to him only for the offside flag to be raised? Hazard goes down at every opportunity.

Looked to me that kick was a bit high, and may well have caught the lad in the ribs. Hazard is a complete idiot to do that, and I suspect he'll get a deserved extended ban. Didn't even bother going over to say sorry or anything. What a complete nob.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Well this is a bit marmite!!!

Doesn't seem to be any middle ground here, personally I can't blame Hazard and think he clearly went for the ball, if the kid gets kicked in the process that's his own fault for being there in the first place.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Salako reckons he is only 12 year old, looks a bloody sight older than that to me

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
dont like chelsea but that was wrong in all respects

actially feel sorry for hazard getting a probably long ban because he did what we would all do in the heat of the moment

meanwhile the valleys scum walks away a hero.....always liked swansea but think I will be backing bradford in the final

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Was he? Was he really?

[Tweet]294135719700602881[/Tweet]

So what? What does a tweet prove? I've just watched it and the kid may have been slightly slow, but bloodyhell, nothing to write home about, and nothing compared to what Chelsea got up to playing Arsenal at the weekend.

Regardless of the kid, Hazard is a complete idiot for what he's just done.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can't believe some posters here. If your kid did something like that and a grown man went to kick him you would have a different reaction I'd imagine. Like I said, amateur level the player gets banned for life

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Think you'll find that was Keith cuss not dear old Ted

Sorry if I have got my names mixed up as I was only a teenager at the time but you know the incident I was referring to.If memory serves me right curbishley had a penalty saved & for some reason it was asked to be retaken from which he scored

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Can't believe some posters here. If your kid did something like that and a grown man went to kick him you would have a different reaction I'd imagine. Like I said, amateur level the player gets banned for life

He did not just go up and kick him did he, he was trying to get the ball back. The ball boy was time wasting and yes it was a stupid thing to do. But do not try and make this out to be an act of violence

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports