Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea V Chelsea

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Cracking start to the game.
Bradford fans must be hoping for Chelsea, gives them more of a chance. Swansea are superb

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Cat n mouse so far.

A cliche, but the first goal will be critical.

Swansea's defence suddenly seems very loose and naive. They've rarely done that in PL games. Lost all defensive shape.

This is the de facto cup final. Bradford's PL conquests have been incredible, but one of these will rip them apart on Wembley's big pitch.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Cat n mouse so far.

A cliche, but the first goal will be critical.

Swansea's defence suddenly seems very loose and naive. They've rarely done that in PL games. Lost all defensive shape.

This is the de facto cup final. Bradford's PL conquests have been incredible, but one of these will rip them apart on Wembley's big pitch.

Pitch didn't cause too much of a problem for them against Villa last night...they are the same dimensions

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Pitch didn't cause too much of a problem for them against Villa last night...they are the same dimensions

:lolol: 75-25 posession. Aston Villa are especially pathetic. Matt Duke will be absolutely imperative.

But who cares? Bradford are the moral winners. What an achievement.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Bradford would prefer Chelsea to win i would of thought , gives them another avenue into europe even if they lose the final

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Bradford would prefer Chelsea to win i would of thought , gives them another avenue into europe even if they lose the final

Would that be a Bradford Park Avenue?:bigwave:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

No it doesn't in the COC cup if the winner qualifies for the Europa it goes to the next team down in the league. They'll have to win it to get into the Europa.

Which is a shame it would be amazing to see a second division team in Europe.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
No it doesn't in the COC cup if the winner qualifies for the Europa it goes to the next team down in the league. They'll have to win it to get into the Europa.

Which is a shame it would be amazing to see a second division team in Europe.

4th Division

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am sure that it was muted at the time that we were relegated from 1st Div after the Cup Final in 83 that EUFA were going to bring in a rule that to compete in a European competition team had to be in their own domestic top division but I am not sure it was ever made,. although I think it should have been.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
I am sure that it was muted at the time that we were relegated from 1st Div after the Cup Final in 83 that EUFA were going to bring in a rule that to compete in a European competition team had to be in their own domestic top division but I am not sure it was ever made,. although I think it should have been.

Didn't Millwall play in Europe a few seasons ago when they where FA Cup final losers?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Ipswich also played in UEFA Cup as a second tier team.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Hazard kicks the ball boy who was laying on the ball out of play:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here