Swansea V Chelsea

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
And Foy sends Hazard off:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As I said were going to but didn't bring it in but I think they should so that we have our best teams representing the country not a team that has won 6 games or thereabouts.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Blimey, that's a first!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Looks like he tried to kick the ball away from under him to get it back, but the ball boy shouldn't have been laying on it trying to delay the game. All very strange.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Not long ago, Swansea V Bradford City might have been the Johnsons Paint Trophy Final

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
That was hilarious. That has to be the first time ever a ball boy has got a player sent off. Great play acting.

Chelsea already lining up a £10m bid for him

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Ball boy takes a kicking ha ha ha ha
Little shit was rolling on top of the ball wouldn't let the Chelsea player get the ball
Great job acting as well , the kid is a legend funniest thing I've ever seen at football :lolol:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
He must have got something on the ball for it to come out the other side the way it did. The Ball boy made a meal of it and deserved a kicking for his cheating ways.*

*NB I'm not being entirely serious there

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Looks like he tried to kick the ball away from under him to get it back
It doesn't 'look like' that's what happened, that is what happened. The ball boy, who is a member of Swansea, was cheating, and then faking injury. What a joke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports