Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea V Chelsea

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He didn't kick the guy in the ribs, he kicked the ball. If there was contact it was a shin to the guy's side and the 17 year old time wasting ball by made a meal of it.

That's alright then. He could've easily kicked him. It looks like he makes some contact in the video. The point is it's ridiculous we're even debating this. You don't kick out like that when you could easily kick someone. The ballboy was being a knob but Hazard must know there's a good chance of him getting sent off doing that.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
That's alright then. He could've easily kicked him. It looks like he makes some contact in the video. The point is it's ridiculous we're even debating this. You don't kick out like that when you could easily kick someone. The ballboy was being a knob but Hazard must know there's a good chance of him getting sent off doing that.

Players do it in matches all the time when an opponent conveniently falls on a ball after conceding a set piece. Usually at worst it's a yellow card, unless there's particular venom in the kick, which I didn't think there was in this instance. IMO, it's a red card for the simple fact it's a ball boy, rather than because it was particularly vicious, and Hazard can have no complaints, but this wasn't a crime against humanity or anything worthy of further sanction or the sort of condemnation some quarters are pouring on him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I had to feel a bit sorry for the Swansea ball boy , he looks a bit like Craig Noone.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Players do it in matches all the time when an opponent conveniently falls on a ball after conceding a set piece. Usually at worst it's a yellow card, unless there's particular venom in the kick, which I didn't think there was in this instance. IMO, it's a red card for the simple fact it's a ball boy, rather than because it was particularly vicious, and Hazard can have no complaints, but this wasn't a crime against humanity or anything worthy of further sanction or the sort of condemnation some quarters are pouring on him.

Completely agree with all of that. (?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here