Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace reveal new stadium design plan featuring the latest retracting roof technology

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Im not trying to wind anyone up, you should tell your own fans to stop getting mouthy to Me over the internet, and you clearly do care about us, otherwise you wouldnt make these threads.

yes we care because we are rivals
and you are the one on here looking for interest related to palace
underneath we all enjoy it
sigh
what's your point? where did the 'clearly care' idea come from? who says we don't care? we care about beating you and your team suffering progressive failure of course. it will bring us schadenfreude.
...and don't take it personally, i am talking about the term plastics as a stick to beat us with - it is inaccurate when any divvy uses it to try and denigrate another teams attending fanbase.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
That stadium will grace the :shit: they show on the pitch.

I want solid, Hard PROOF that i have insulted anyone then?

Stop posting your pathetic drivel on this board you dirty little pikey.

Piss off back to your own, oh but you can't can you because even your own think your a cretin and banned you.:tosser:

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
yes we care because we are rivals
and you are the one on here looking for interest related to palace
underneath we all enjoy it
sigh
what's your point? where did the 'clearly care' idea come from? who says we don't care? we care about beating you and your team suffering progressive failure of course. it will bring us schadenfreude.
...and don't take it personally, i am talking about the term plastics as a stick to beat us with - it is inaccurate when any divvy uses it to try and denigrate another teams attending fanbase.

Yes But you dont understand they Are Plastic, you seroiusly think you could just pluck 8-10K fans out of thin air in the space of a few months? Start having a go over our attendances when you didnt seem to mention them at all at the Withdean? And Now suddendly think you superoier than us all Becuase of a Plastic Bowl youve Been longing for?

Last edited:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I think it does as you call our attencances Tinpot and we got 26K in the Prem, i never said your fans are shit But deffenitaly Plastic, and what makes me laugh is that you think there here to stay, Attendances and a new stadium doesnt make you any larger than we are, you get higher gates than, Sheffiled UTD and Wednesday, Charlton, does that mean your Larger than them? No.
Your attendances are tinpot. Well done for getting 26k in premiership, but it shows how shit you are now with the pathetic turn out against your main rivals. And we are your main rivals because no one else gives the slightest f*** about you.

VEry strange to call fans plastic, when before now it was nigh on impoossible to get regualr tickets to support the team for the past 10 years. If we only had a pathetic 5,000 season ticket holders now , and then got to the premiership and filled the ground you may have a point, but considering we sold out of season tickets and have a waiting list, I think it goes to prove the only reason we have struggled over the past 15 years is lack of a ground.

Now we have Falmer, the attendances are proving what a sleeping giant we have been, and that in fact we are a bigger club than Palace can ever dream of being.

Come back and argue when our season ticket number dips below 5 figures, or yours reaches 5 figures......... that's if the internet is still around then :tosser:

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
CPFC - it's a bit of harmless football banter, as I presume you realise. And for the record I'd say that the vast majority of those currently attending matches at Falmer who were old enough did make some contribution to our 14 year battle, and it was precisely that combination - loads and loads of people doing a little bit, some doing more than others yes, but that's no big deal - which meant that we finally defeated the bastards destroying the club, got planning permission and are where we are.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
But Withdean was full you f***ing idiot, where Selhurst was half empty against your "biggest" rivals. That's the difference :tosser:

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Stop posting your pathetic drivel on this board you dirty little pikey.

Piss off back to your own, oh but you can't can you because even your own think your a cretin and banned you.:tosser:

Hard Man you are, coming onto a Online Message Board to take your frustrations out on complete and utter strangers,i Bet your parents are proud.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I Do like it i just cant tolerate LIES like you lot cant.

Really ? That's odd, how many times did your team's owners lie to their creditors ? The problem with you is that as a Palace fan you are obviously confused about the difference between truth and falsehood.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
CPFC - it's a bit of harmless football banter, as I presume you realise. And for the record I'd say that the vast majority of those currently attending matches at Falmer who were old enough did make some contribution to our 14 year battle, and it was precisely that combination - loads and loads of people doing a little bit, some doing more than others yes, but that's no big deal - which meant that we finally defeated the bastards destroying the club, got planning permission and are where we are.

Yes well done, for whats its worth you deserve a New ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here